N-Europe

Breakfast

Guy

Sliced cherry tomatoes on toast with cheese spread.

But of course the ideal is a fry up with the works. But that's too expensive and a lot of hassle usually.

Hold the phone..... no Pancakes?

Ideally a Fry Up, Boiled/Scambled Eggs, Toast etc... FTW!!

But more often than not it's Cereal, in which case... Sultana Bran!

There's one riiiiight here. ;P

No but seriously i keep forgetting to buy them. Otherwise they'd be straight on my brekkie plate.

Also, sultanas are what the devil eats for breakfast. Hates them forever.

At the moment, it's Frosties in the morning. It suffices but I'd rather have something different now. Been eating them far too long.

Favourite breakfast would have to be various fruits (usually kiwi, strawberry, orange and peach although I'll stick in others if there are any around) with a good dollop of that Peach, Mango and Passionfruit Biopot yoghurt (Dr Onker or whatever) and that's then followed by a bagel, either as is or toasted, with a good helping of cream cheese on it. And a glass of OJ to wash it down.

I generally eat cereal and have crunchy nut clusters or cheerios. Been getting into that new one called "Krave" recently too. But generally eat that as a snack out of the box as it's so damn tasty.

A lot of the times i'm in a rush getting ready for work so end up eating a cereal bar on the way into work. Not great but does the job.

Sometimes on the weekend I hit up some sort of cooked breakfast. Usually bacon is involved. I'm into muffins at the moment. Yums.

Edited by Platty

My favourite breakfast is Eggs Benedict, but it's hell to make on your own, although I did make a reasonable attempt earlier this week. But if you don't want to spend 45 minutes making breakfast, it's not the best idea. I tend not to eat at all in the morning, actually.

is eggs benedict the crumpets thing? If it is, that stuff is awesome. My old housemate used to make some legendary ones with bacon, chillis and cheese.... MMMM!

Flink; I skip breakfast because I have nothing to do with myself for the whole day anyway.

There's one riiiiight here. ;P
Ah true!... you've already got the best.
is eggs benedict the crumpets thing? If it is, that stuff is awesome. My old housemate used to make some legendary ones with bacon, chillis and cheese.... MMMM!
Yeah it's half a muffin with a poached egg and hollandaise (spelling?) sauce.
How can people skip breakfast? If I had little or no breakfast, then I'd be a moody bastard for the rest of the day.
I used to skip breakfast quite often way back when I was at school... which used to stress me out at times and thus I didn't feel like eating.

Now though I'm all for it!

Edited by Retro_Link

How can people skip breakfast? If I had little or no breakfast, then I'd be a moody bastard for the rest of the day.

I only started having it the last few weeks, and just because of the unpredictability of work lunch breaks.

Then again, I'm a moody bastard anyway :heh: