NEurope
Guy

Breakfast

I want your preferred cereal or breakfast favourite. Recommend me some morning munch.

This is what you have to defeat:

000910.jpg?ts=632928025720

Edited by Guy

Toasted pancakes with either a little bit of honey or golden syrup. Just enough to sweeten it a tiny bit. <3

Scrambled eggs on toast or 3 boiled eggs and toast. They are my favourites. :)

Usually some pineapple, an apple or a banana. Mmmm.

Asda own brand cornflakes because I'm broke and don't really care for breakfast anyway :p

Scrambled eggs on toast or 3 boiled eggs and toast. They are my favourites. :)

I love that at home when I have the time to make it, although it usually ends up being brunch cause i'm up so late =P

Poached egg on toast is king.

Cornflakes, Rice Crispies or Sugar Puffs with one slice of brown toast and a cup of tea.

Scoop wins. Strawberry country crisp, whatever the brand, is awesome.

But mostly I skip on breakfast...

Toasted Pizza-esque sandwich

Cheese

Tomato Puree

Mushrooms

Pepperoni

I occassionally add Tesco's cocktail sausages in too

Gorgeous and gives you everything you need to keep hunger locked up til lunch

Sliced cherry tomatoes on toast with cheese spread.

But of course the ideal is a fry up with the works. But that's too expensive and a lot of hassle usually.

Sliced cherry tomatoes on toast with cheese spread.

But of course the ideal is a fry up with the works. But that's too expensive and a lot of hassle usually.

Hold the phone..... no Pancakes?

Ideally a Fry Up, Boiled/Scambled Eggs, Toast etc... FTW!!

But more often than not it's Cereal, in which case... Sultana Bran!

There's one riiiiight here. ;P

No but seriously i keep forgetting to buy them. Otherwise they'd be straight on my brekkie plate.

Also, sultanas are what the devil eats for breakfast. Hates them forever.

I always skip breakfast.

Just a glass of water.

I'll definitely have to start eating breakfast once I start work.

Luckily I only get up around 9 anyway.

At the moment, it's Frosties in the morning. It suffices but I'd rather have something different now. Been eating them far too long.

Favourite breakfast would have to be various fruits (usually kiwi, strawberry, orange and peach although I'll stick in others if there are any around) with a good dollop of that Peach, Mango and Passionfruit Biopot yoghurt (Dr Onker or whatever) and that's then followed by a bagel, either as is or toasted, with a good helping of cream cheese on it. And a glass of OJ to wash it down.

How can people skip breakfast? If I had little or no breakfast, then I'd be a moody bastard for the rest of the day.

I generally eat cereal and have crunchy nut clusters or cheerios. Been getting into that new one called "Krave" recently too. But generally eat that as a snack out of the box as it's so damn tasty.

A lot of the times i'm in a rush getting ready for work so end up eating a cereal bar on the way into work. Not great but does the job.

Sometimes on the weekend I hit up some sort of cooked breakfast. Usually bacon is involved. I'm into muffins at the moment. Yums.

Edited by Platty

I often skip breakfast. Since discovering the previously posted cereal I intend to start eating it again. Breakfast and Scoop, friends again at last!

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=136&g2_serialNumber=2

productMainImage.jpg

3368343434_1aa1e2d0cd_m.jpg

Obviously nothing beats a full English though. Apart from all you can eat American.

My favourite breakfast is Eggs Benedict, but it's hell to make on your own, although I did make a reasonable attempt earlier this week. But if you don't want to spend 45 minutes making breakfast, it's not the best idea. I tend not to eat at all in the morning, actually.

is eggs benedict the crumpets thing? If it is, that stuff is awesome. My old housemate used to make some legendary ones with bacon, chillis and cheese.... MMMM!

Flink; I skip breakfast because I have nothing to do with myself for the whole day anyway.

There's one riiiiight here. ;P
Ah true!... you've already got the best.
is eggs benedict the crumpets thing? If it is, that stuff is awesome. My old housemate used to make some legendary ones with bacon, chillis and cheese.... MMMM!
Yeah it's half a muffin with a poached egg and hollandaise (spelling?) sauce.
How can people skip breakfast? If I had little or no breakfast, then I'd be a moody bastard for the rest of the day.
I used to skip breakfast quite often way back when I was at school... which used to stress me out at times and thus I didn't feel like eating.

Now though I'm all for it!

Edited by Retro_Link

I only started having it the last few weeks, and just because of the unpredictability of work lunch breaks.

Then again, I'm a moody bastard anyway :heh: