N-Europe

OH, CRAmP

Guy

I was just launching myself up the stairs at a thousand billion miles per hour and suddenly it hit me, rendering me a pathetic, quivering heap mid-climb. I'd never be able to run as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog! Also, my left leg had seized up. Majorly fucking seized up. It was like my leg had a boner.

Cramp! We all get it and we all hate it. Sometimes I wish my legs could be blown off in a bomb blast so I'd never have to endure it again. This is surely the only benefit to such a tragedy. No more cramp... and no chance you'll ever wake up sleep DDRing. Two for one bonus.

Share with me your cramp stories so I can compile a book to sell on Lulu. Maybe.

Have you ever experienced the dreaded seize? Where did it happen and how did you respond? Did it happen in the sea leading to your drowning and eventual haunting of this forum with secret ghost posts? What colour underwear are you wearing tonight? How do you personally deal with cramp and what is the worst cramp situation you can pry from your memories?

These are all questions that need answering.

I was just launching myself up the stairs at a thousand billion miles per hour and suddenly it hit me, rendering me a pathetic, quivering heap mid-climb. I'd never be able to run as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog! Also, my left leg had seized up. Majorly fucking seized up. It was like my leg had a boner.

Cramp! We all get it and we all hate it. Sometimes I wish my legs could be blown off in a bomb blast so I'd never have to endure it again. This is surely the only benefit to such a tragedy. No more cramp... and no chance you'll ever wake up sleep DDRing. Two for one bonus.

Share with me your cramp stories so I can compile a book to sell on Lulu. Maybe.

Have you ever experienced the dreaded seize? Where did it happen and how did you respond? Did it happen in the sea leading to your drowning and eventual haunting of this forum with secret ghost posts? What colour underwear are you wearing tonight? How do you personally deal with cramp and what is the worst cramp situation you can pry from your memories?

These are all questions that need answering.

I had it in my leg the first time I had sex. It was classic.

I get it in bed quite a bit for some strange reason considering I'm laying still. Hurts like hell but rather sadistically I have to keep moving my leg or foot back to see if the pain is still there and test my threshold. :)

Yeah I mainly get it in my foot in bed sometimes. And then you think it's gone, try it... nope...

I had it in my leg the first time I had sex. It was classic.
Bet the other person thought they were on fire, when you started yelling... "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"

Had one after playing like 6 hours of football in the park. I was sitting in a restaurant and my leg just seized. I was there screaming holding my leg, nearly falling off the chair while my friends just stared at me. My screams are very manly btw, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I used to sleep in a high bed and whenever I got cramp I'd have to wobble down the ladder and get to the ground to stand with the afflicted leg straight.

I also remember getting sleep cramp once before and crawling out of bed to the kitchen and just kind of flopping around on the floor out there Light at the end of Death Note style for a few minutes in agony.

Sometimes I can induce cramp by just moving my leg a certain way. I feel the initial tense and just fucking go for it. I always regret this, however. Always. It's just that I feel like a wuss if I chicken out of doing it. Weird, I know.

Playing football, in the middle of the fastest sprint ever. Bam, cramp. Bam, my face hit the ground.

Sometimes I can induce cramp by just moving my leg a certain way. I feel the initial tense and just fucking go for it.

I can do that with my foot. Sometimes.

I always regret this, however.

I don't.

Oh and...black.

I got it while surfing on holiday this year...kicking my legs to catch the wave, my calf just entirely "pinged" and I couldn't move it at all. Trying to swim back to shore with only 3 limbs was somewhat difficult :p Then when I went back out, half an hour alter I got the exact same thing in the other leg...could barely walk across the sand afterwards. All good fun!

How can you never have had cramp.. I don't understand! It's just one of those things, like a stitch, or hiccups, or pins n' needles that everyone has endured.

IT BOGGLES MINDS.

I get cramp when I do exercise without warming up -- I can feel teh muscles tighten up. I also get cramp which can wake me up. The worse is when you get it at the cinema while you're just sitting there (during sex it's not too bad, you can laugh it off/invent new wacky positions). Wiki said it was to do with maybe dehydration, maybe sodium levels.

Has anybody ever had a sneezing fit and then feel a cramp start to develope in that muscle just under the penis? hurts like a bitch. Used to get it from time to time when I was taking a piss, would go to the bathroom, start pissing and all of a sudden i'd feel the muscle starting to tense up. Second most painfull cramp i've ever had.

I used to get them all the time when I was 16ish.

At least once a day, often I would wake up with one.

But I never get them anymore.

I got one during Saving Private Ryan.

I felt the pain of the characters.

.,..pkdaskjldfnsafbosuyvfuyhvfbiusbhfiusgbfdiyisegfsbfiusfuibg

That is the best way to describe the feeling of one.

I used to get them all the time when I was 16ish.

At least once a day, often I would wake up with one.

But I never get them anymore.

I got one during Saving Private Ryan.

I felt the pain of the characters.

.,..pkdaskjldfnsafbosuyvfuyhvfbiusbhfiusgbfdiyisegfsbfiusfuibg

That is the best way to describe the feeling of one.

You make it sound like you're talking about....

sneezing. Ah the classic switcheroo.

I had the most smile-ending cramp earlier as I stood up, actually. It was like a minute of pure agony. The only upside to the torment was being able to make a post about it in here. Positive spin power.

Very awkward.

I was expecting a hilarious followup of 'Painfully awkward.' It's funny because cramp is painful, and awkwardness can also be describe as painful despite not being so. And also because ReZ would get it.

I sometimes get extremely random cramps in my right foot. There seems to be no cause and it doesn't happen often but it just...happens.

For me, it's pretty much this. Though I'm sure I've maybe once or twice had it in my leg, but never really anything above there. Usually if I get it anywhere(foot as it tends to be) I just stand on the affected leg and we're done, I guess if I had it in the arms I'd do something similar of putting my weight on said limb?