N-Europe

Would you?

Beast

As long as I can be assured I'd get away with it. My burning hatred for oh so few may be enough for a lot of money.

Wow...makes me look pretty bad. Meh, training to be a lawyer, never had a conscience/ethics in the first place:grin:

Would you rather have superpowers, or be immortal?

superowers! - cause greg wouldnt be immortal too

if you could rob say... a bank.... and get away with it... would you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No

I don't know the person, and if i did take the bullet it may mean that the person who fired the bullet would come after me next. And would the stranger who i took the bullet for take my bullet??.

If you were given the opportunity to become a different person, would you take it??

A nobody. At least I'd still have a soul. Whereas Heartless feel no emotion?

Would you kill a man to save two more?

No. I'd kill all three to save me the trouble of worrying about whether I made the right decision.

One from realityfor the boys:

Would you donate sperm for a lot of money (say about a grand a pop), knowing that one day your knuckle children could track you down and ask you why?

For sure. I mean, why wouldn't I help the lonely ladies? Why would anyone be angry at me for it?

If you could solve one person's entire life problems at the cost of someone else's life, would you sacrifice half the world's population to create a perfect world? Bear in mind, when I say problems, I mean real problems like poverty and hunger, "emotional" problems (fake problems) would still be here. In short, we'd all still be human, not robots, but have fantastic life quality/conditions. Would you?

Edited by Oxigen_Waste

For sure. I mean, why wouldn't I help the lonely ladies? Why would anyone be angry at me for it?

If you could solve one person's entire life problems at the cost of someone else's life, would you sacrifice half the world's population to create a perfect world? Bear in mind, when I say problems, I mean real problems like poverty and hunger, "emotional" problems (fake problems) would still be here. In short, we'd all still be human, not robots, but have fantastic life quality/conditions. Would you?

You should play Planescape Torment, a bit enlightening about immortality.

As to your question absolutely not. Humans are flawed, solving the big problems like Hunger and Poverty would only be temporary as eventually someone will come along and muck everything up.

If given the opportunity would you redo your life knowing what you know about your decisions?

You should play Planescape Torment, a bit enlightening about immortality.

As to your question absolutely not. Humans are flawed, solving the big problems like Hunger and Poverty would only be temporary as eventually someone will come along and muck everything up.

If given the opportunity would you redo your life knowing what you know about your decisions?

(I have played it. But I don't get is where immortality comes into the picture, here... o.O Plus Planescape has the same old tried and tested formula on why immortality wouldn't "work", which, let's be honest, is bullshit).

(I have played it. But I don't get is where immortality comes into the picture, here... o.O Plus Planescape has the same old tried and tested formula on why immortality wouldn't "work", which, let's be honest, is bullshit).

You Ninja editor.:p

Haven't quite made any BIG life changing decisions in my life yet, let alone experienced them. So no....

You'll be given enough money to sustain your life for about 50 years, but only if you moved to North-Korea. Would you?

Would you sacrifice a pet to save your life?

Yes but I must stress that it'd be heart-breaking :( though I think if my family had the choice, they would rather lose a pet than to lose me, even though it'd still be really horrible if I had to sacrifice a beloved pet, it's a horrible thought. :/

Would you eat someone or part of someone to stay alive in a survivial situation?

Sorry I know it's a horrible question, kinda wishing I hadn't typed it already :sad: ah well...

Would you eat someone or part of someone to stay alive in a survivial situation?

Sorry I know it's a horrible question, kinda wishing I hadn't typed it already :sad: ah well...

Yes, they are dead right? I wouldn't have to kill them and then eat them?

If they were already dead then I'd keep myself alive any way I could!

Would you agree to no sex (both personal & with a partner) for your entire life, if you could have 1 year of sleeping with anyone you wanted?

Edited by Retro_Link

Yes, they are dead right? I wouldn't have to kill them and then eat them?

If they were already dead then I'd keep myself alive any way I could!

No... they would still be alive so you'd have to either actually kill them or slice off however much flesh is required to survive, sorry I probably should have mentioned that, yeah... :hmm:

Oh well!

*leaves thread*

Would you agree to no sex (both personal & with a partner) for your entire life, if you could have 1 year of sleeping with anyone you wanted?

Hells no. Having sex with anyone I wanted is essentially rape.

Would you pick a turd for a million pounds?

Poonds.

EDIT: Pick? LICK

Would you pick a turd for a million pounds?

Poonds.

EDIT: Pick? LICK

Hell yeah. A million quid is a million quid. Just use a lot of mouthwash and toothpaste afterwards.

What would you rather go without for the rest of your life, fruit or vegetables? (And don't get all pedantic with the classifications of fruit and veg, just use common sense)

Anyone, meaning every female in the world would have sex with you (not just choose one) and as many times as you wanted.

Hell yeah. A million quid is a million quid. Just use a lot of mouthwash and toothpaste afterwards.

What would you rather go without for the rest of your life, fruit or vegetables? (And don't get all pedantic with the classifications of fruit and veg, just use common sense)

Fruit, vegies have less calories. :P

(it would be very difficult to diet without veggies)

Would you sacrifice your health for endless amounts of money?