NEurope
Beast

Would you?

Since watching trailers of The Box, I suddenly remembered a game I used to play in school and I'm sure many of you have played it.

Basically someone asks "Would you do (blah blah blah) but (blah blah blah) for a million pounds/dollars/euros?" and then you'd have to give your reason why and then the person who answered your question gets to ask their own...if that makes sense.

I'll start (and yes, it's the obvious):

If you push a button, you'll recieve a million pounds but someone you don't know will die, will you press it?

I don't know whether I could do it. I don't think I could.

What about you?

Having someones death on your conscience isn't worth any amount of money regardless of if you don't know them or w/e... plus there could be unknown repercussions to your actions which could end up affecting you or other people around you anyway so I'd say No.

No.

No fancy reasons, it's just the wrong thing to do.

Edit: Doesn't S.C.G have to pick one now?

No.

No fancy reasons, it's just the wrong thing to do.

Edit: Doesn't S.C.G have to pick one now?

Yeah, S.C.G should have asked a question, lol.

Oh right... I kinda missed that part :p ok well...

If you found a briefcase containing a substantial amount of money - £100,000+ - would you keep it?

Yes. I'd check (not knowing anything about tracking devices except in films) if it was bugged or something, destroy the case/abandon it, and keep the money.

By keep, I might like give it out my family/charity, depending on how I feel. Not rolling in it etc.

Would you sit in a fairly small cage with 3 alligators for 48 hours (no one, animal or beats is fed during this time), if at the end, you;d receive £3, 000, 000?

Oh right... I kinda missed that part :p ok well...

If you found a briefcase containing a substantial amount of money - £100,000+ - would you keep it?

No, I don't think so. Being such a huge amount, it's bound to be important. I would look for conatct details inside the briefcase or simply go to the police station - though I dread explaining how I got hold of it. What are the chances you just stumble upon a briefcase with a shitload of money in it? :heh:

EDIT: Beaten to it. Ignore me. I even forgot to post a new question as well. *facepalm*

Would you sit in a fairly small cage with 3 alligators for 48 hours (no one, animal or beats is fed during this time), if at the end, you;d receive £3, 000, 000?

No I value my meagre existence.

Would you endorse something that you hate - i.e in a TV ad or something - for a reasonable sum of money? - £20,000+ or something -

Yeah sure. I could do with the money, and it's not like I'm forcing anybody to do whatever it is I'm endorsing.

Would you have sex with your dad to save your mum? (kudos to anyone who knows where this is from.)

Is that from Jimmy Carr?

my answer to that is not again.

(someone else answer it properly I just got excited as I thought I knew where it was from)

Coolness out. :)

Yeah sure. I could do with the money, and it's not like I'm forcing anybody to do whatever it is I'm endorsing.

Would you have sex with your dad to save your mum? (kudos to anyone who knows where this is from.)

I KNOW! It's from Russell Howard on Live at the Apollo :bouncy:

I don't really want to answer because I just got excited I knew where it was from, haha.

EDIT: Just saw Coolness Bears think the same as me, lmao.

I KNOW! It's from Russell Howard on Live at the Apollo :bouncy:

I don't really want to answer because I just got excited I knew where it was from, haha.

You is wrong.

Is that from Jimmy Carr?

my answer to that is not again.

(someone else answer it properly I just got excited as I thought I knew where it was from)

Coolness out. :)

You is right.

You is wrong.

I saw him yesterday say it???? :hmm:

Here is YouTube clip!

"Treat me right, son. Run me a bath, put Radox in it, I'm not your bitch!"

LMAO. Love Russell Howard.

Edited by Animal

Seeing as this thread has been derailed, I'll hit you all with a question.

Would you have sex with someone that repulsed you, if you felt you had something to gain from it? Or should i say; how much would it take?

Would you have sex with someone that repulsed you, if you felt you had something to gain from it? Or should i say; how much would it take?

I would but it'd have to be for something I really wanted, like the slr camera I've had my eye on or a trip to japan.

Would you walk on hot coals for money? How much money would it take?

IF it was that whole walking across coal thing that a lot of people do, I'd do it for a very cheap amount. Always wanted to try it!

If you had to lose either your mobile, the internet or the ability to ever drive a car (hypothetically saying that you do for anyone who can't :p) which would you choose?

Car. Easily. I've got by 22 years without it and I'm sure I could go for the rest of my life thanks :p

Would you sacrifice one person you love dearly to save millions?

Car. Easily. I've got by 22 years without it and I'm sure I could go for the rest of my life thanks :p

Just how many millions are we talking?

Skip to 2 minutes.

I remember that. They're both such awesome comedians :p

No I'm selfish... *shrugs*

If you were paid a decent amount to permenantly change your name - say maybe £500,000 - would you?

Yes, of course.

What's in a name? ... a rose by any other name is just as sweet...

etc etc.

If you were in a play that was being attended by some big industry players, and you and a a few other main cast members names were being batted about as possible signings/stars by said players, if at the last minute, they (non-descript, could just be your director, or was it the industry players...?) changed a scene to a nude scene, would you still go through with it?

Yes, of course.

What's in a name? ... a rose by any other name is just as sweet...

etc etc.

If you were in a play that was being attended by some big industry players, and you and a a few other main cast members names were being batted about as possible signings/stars by said players, if at the last minute, they (non-descript, could just be your director, or was it the industry players...?) changed a scene to a nude scene, would you still go through with it?

Probably, yes. It might be awkward at first, but I'm actually not that bothered by going nude.

If your beloved asked you to become sterilised, would you do it?

If your beloved asked you to become sterilised, would you do it?

I would say "Hell to the no! Why don't YOU be sterilised?"

If someone gives you a million pounds to kill the person you hate most, would you do it?

As long as I can be assured I'd get away with it. My burning hatred for oh so few may be enough for a lot of money.

Wow...makes me look pretty bad. Meh, training to be a lawyer, never had a conscience/ethics in the first place:grin:

Would you rather have superpowers, or be immortal?