Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

jayseven

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really want anything although my parents are already pestering for some sort of list - feel bad asking for stuff when they're already paying for my MA and have more or less subbed me for the entirety of my last year at uni (my shitty wage covered very little). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make sure I get them some nice stuff to make up for it!

I'd be happy with the Clone Wars Season 1 and a bottle of Disaronno however...

I don't really want anything although my parents are already pestering for some sort of list - feel bad asking for stuff when they're already paying for my MA and have more or less subbed me for the entirety of my last year at uni (my shitty wage covered very little). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make sure I get them some nice stuff to make up for it!

I'd be happy with the Clone Wars Season 1 and a bottle of Disaronno however...

your time will come when you have to support them(read: change their nappies) in their old age :P

(that's what my mum and dad say)

I have no idea really, just kinda said to my mum to suprise me. I'll probably get money from the rest of my family, which is fine by me. I'm just kinda hoping for a good time with the family with plenty of nice food to eat.

That's what I'm hoping for too. Although getting presents is nice its great to be together with my whole family for a few days having fun, drinking lots of wine and eating good food.

I'm going to stick a limb out and go down by the water and ask for the complete boxsets of Battlestar Galactica, despite never having seen it.

Considering I screamed at the end of various ER seasons, and they were even stellar (STELLA MARIE, YOU'RE MY STAR.), I can be certain I'll love.

I'm tempted to ask for a PSP and Final Fantasy Dissidia, and the various Star Ocean games that are out there.

Ohhh, Christmas!

I would like: Time away from uni to play lots of games.

I have also asked for the GTA4 episodes and some trainers.

I know my Mum has already bought the GTA4 thing because she rang me while buying it to make sure it was right... which made it awkward when she read out, "...Gay... Tony?"

My girlfriend and I have made a deal to spend only £10 on each other this year, too.

I'm trying to think what I might be able to make for £10...

Ohhh, Christmas!

I know my Mum has already bought the GTA4 thing because she rang me while buying it to make sure it was right... which made it awkward when she read out, "...Gay... Tony?"

My girlfriend and I have made a deal to spend only £10 on each other this year, too.

Get your baking skills out, its cheap and thoughtful (if you don't poison her in the process)

Ohhh, Christmas!

Get a few packs of condoms, I would love to see her face as she openend them.