NEurope
jayseven

Your Capitalist Agenda Pushing List

Oh, I would like the Sookie Stackhouse books boxset too. Since I'm loving True Blood, I figure the books must be better...

Google Docs and Zoho Writer are browser-based ones (both with offline support if you have Chrome). Unless you need the really advanced features then you don't really need Word.

Yeah so I see. I like the word referencing tools... that's about all I really need though.

I don't really want anything although my parents are already pestering for some sort of list - feel bad asking for stuff when they're already paying for my MA and have more or less subbed me for the entirety of my last year at uni (my shitty wage covered very little). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make sure I get them some nice stuff to make up for it!

I'd be happy with the Clone Wars Season 1 and a bottle of Disaronno however...

I don't really want anything although my parents are already pestering for some sort of list - feel bad asking for stuff when they're already paying for my MA and have more or less subbed me for the entirety of my last year at uni (my shitty wage covered very little). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make sure I get them some nice stuff to make up for it!

I'd be happy with the Clone Wars Season 1 and a bottle of Disaronno however...

your time will come when you have to support them(read: change their nappies) in their old age :P

(that's what my mum and dad say)

your time will come when you have to support them(read: change their nappies) in their old age :P

(that's what my mum and dad say)

Hopefully they'll live well enough that you'll (you and the parents) worry about that sort of thing! :grin:

Lies, I do want something at the moment actually;

8056426x.jpg

Loved the first, this DVD release has been delayed for months, but it's out now. (Or it was not out when I last checked before now)

I have no idea really, just kinda said to my mum to suprise me. I'll probably get money from the rest of my family, which is fine by me. I'm just kinda hoping for a good time with the family with plenty of nice food to eat.

That's what I'm hoping for too. Although getting presents is nice its great to be together with my whole family for a few days having fun, drinking lots of wine and eating good food.

Most of all, I love the Christmas mood. It's not the present or the food or any of the elements on their own. It's the combination of them all.

The hospital have just given my the 24 of December to wack out my wisdom teeth. I think not.

I'm going to stick a limb out and go down by the water and ask for the complete boxsets of Battlestar Galactica, despite never having seen it.

Considering I screamed at the end of various ER seasons, and they were even stellar (STELLA MARIE, YOU'RE MY STAR.), I can be certain I'll love.

I'm tempted to ask for a PSP and Final Fantasy Dissidia, and the various Star Ocean games that are out there.

Ohhh, Christmas!

I would like: Time away from uni to play lots of games.

I have also asked for the GTA4 episodes and some trainers.

I know my Mum has already bought the GTA4 thing because she rang me while buying it to make sure it was right... which made it awkward when she read out, "...Gay... Tony?"

My girlfriend and I have made a deal to spend only £10 on each other this year, too.

I'm trying to think what I might be able to make for £10...

I wish I had as much time as I had at uni to play games. It peaked in early marriage and now I'm in a child-created slump. :(

Ohhh, Christmas!

I know my Mum has already bought the GTA4 thing because she rang me while buying it to make sure it was right... which made it awkward when she read out, "...Gay... Tony?"

My girlfriend and I have made a deal to spend only £10 on each other this year, too.

Get your baking skills out, its cheap and thoughtful (if you don't poison her in the process)

Signed photo of yourself!

Ohhh, Christmas!

Get a few packs of condoms, I would love to see her face as she openend them.

Get your baking skills out, its cheap and thoughtful (if you don't poison her in the process)

Yeah I'd say do some baking. Maybe back it up with something small that you bought. Just so you don't look like a cheapskate.

Some games (AC2, UC2, Demon's Souls, GoW1&2)

Some books (H2G2, Clarkson)

Some clothes (my sister has better taste than me)

Basically, the same as every other year for the last 5 years.