N-Europe

Favourite All Time Villain

Kirkatronics

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, the way to write invisible before was #F5F5F5 not white anyway.

Not that I consider him a villain but Grimace scares the fuck out of me;

grimace.jpg

In terms of actual villains...meh.

Edited by Ashley

not really my personal opinion, but I figured it would fit in well with this whole 'let's mention every childhood baddie we can' thing.

I was going to say the same thing but couldn't be bothered, either way it's probably for the best, otherwise we'd have 100 pictures of Heath Ledger by now.

There are three that I think are absolutely awesome villains.

darth-vader.jpg

3655.gif

the-terminator.jpg

All very iconic in their own ways. The Terminator just pipped the T-1000 to third place. :)

Also, kudos on those who selected T-Bag from Prison Break. So well written and awesome.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I saw an episode where, after all his bullshit he did some old fashioned racing and was ahead of everyone, but his car broke down right on the finish line.

I saw an episode where he won a race, but was caught by a mounty (they were racing in Canada and Mounties always get their man).

From Knightmare. Lord Fear.

lordfear.jpg

"You're in a room!". Knightmare was awesome.

Flink is obviously afraid of being grenaded as they are all holding their hands in the 'post-explosion-grenade' position.

Although thats a reasonable fear to be fair.

Besides, the biggest villains are always the one in your own life as they actually affect you. To that end, my brother I suppose. And that bitch from Woolworths.

I saw an episode where he won a race, but was caught by a mounty (they were racing in Canada and Mounties always get their man).

I saw an episode where he just pipped a few others across the line but when they examined the photo he had extended his nose cone to win and was therefore disqualified.

Out of all of the gadgets that they used on that show I'm still furious that he was disqualified for using that one.

Please. Simon Cowell is scarier than Sylar and I can't stand the smug bastard (Cowell).

So:

A guy who can electricute you, slash your throat in thin air, throw you like a ragdoll without touching you, control your mind, etc.

is scarier than...

Some know-it-all with trousers up to his armpits, telling you to piss off because he thinks he's better than you?

I think Sylar would totally kick his ass! And I would pay to see it because I can't stand him either!!!!

So:

A guy who can electricute you, slash your throat in thin air, throw you like a ragdoll without touching you, control your mind, etc.

is scarier than...

Some know-it-all with trousers up to his armpits, telling you to piss off because he thinks he's better than you?

I think Sylar would totally kick his ass! And I would pay to see it because I can't stand him either!!!!

At least Simon Cowell isn't a big emo with parental issues. The whole storyline is tired. I never found him particularly interesting in the first place and now they keep dragging it out. The only good thing to come out of the Sylar storyline is Ellen Greene. But as I mentioned earlier; real life is scarier than fiction.

Pb_bagwell.png

Theadore 'T Bag' Bagwell

The only one i can think of right now. Just think his charicter was so well wrote and casted well to.

Just remembered another one:

zedd2.jpg

6-demon-headmaster.jpg

not really my personal opinion, but I figured it would fit in well with this whole 'let's mention every childhood baddie we can' thing.

I hate how we don't have a universal way of writing INVISIBLOL.

These ones. And to add in.

Sick sick sick mother fucker.

bullseye5.jpg

Elijah.jpg

98945-31631-angstrom-levy_large.jpg

sinestro.jpg

vigo.jpg

[/Wins thread]

Just remembered another one:

zedd2.jpg

I was just about to come in and post that thinking noone else would have given him a mention :eek:

Kudos to you, my good man : peace: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers kicked ass :yay:

I'd also like to give a mention for Jock Stone from The Hurricanes :heh: I loved that cartoon :hehe:

Edited by nekunando