Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm 10% Dutch, 14% Welsh and 0.5% Iranian...

navarre

Nationality is a very confusing thing indeed. It can also get a very frustrating thing when people make blatantly false claims regarding their heritage. The aim of this thread is to find out what nationality(ies) you identify yourself at.

I'm 100% British. Dislike of America, dislike of France, dislike of Scotland... I've got the full works.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in England, raised in an English family, spent most of my life in Scotland, which has apparently left me with a distinct Irish or American accent, depending on who you ask. I like to think I'm of ancient Roman stock: dark curly hair, slim build, tans slowly.

If I am correct in my calculations, I'm 75% English and 25% Scottish.

Grandad was Scottish, married an English Woman, gave birth to my dad (Making him 50% Scottish?), who married my Mother who was English, who then gave birth to me.

Am I right? :heh:

I dunno what the hell I am, I've been trying to work it out most of my life, haha!

Ok, here are some things to throw into the mix.

I was born in Wales, and have lived here most of my life, until about 3 years ago, where I moved to Brighton.

My real Mother is Pakistani. My real Dad was born to a white woman from Manchester, and a Pakistani...from Pakistani.

My Dad's Mother has some French and Irish Blood in here, as her Dad was Irish and her Mum was part French.

So, that would make me...at least 3/4 Asian, with about 1/8th English...and then some Irish and French there too maybe?

I don't know. :( Help.

i'm a bit of a mix.

On my dads side of the family they are all very english.

Mums side is a different matter though.

She was born in south africa. Her mum was born in norway and her dad was born in india. Theres also a bit of scottish (my great grandad (possibly great great) on my mums side is Abram Lyle of Tate and Lyle) and some irish too. Probably other bits too, my mums side of the family is a major mess.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!