NEurope
Coolness Bears

how long have you played a game for in one sitting?

I wasn't sure where this should go so put it here in the retro section. Move it please if it's in the wrong place! :)

So anyway

how long have you played a game for in one sitting?

Mines probaby Pokemon Ruby where i was playing it for about 5 hours non stop! :D

Has to be some form of Pokémon game, probably Saphire. It's just too easy to play that game.

Tales of Symphonia. I remember one time playing it for 20 hours.

And more recently Metroid Prime, 6 hours straight a few days ago.

That would halve to be Dungeona Master on the Amiga, 36 hours with a few food n personal breaks.

Cant see me doing tht sort of thing again, games aint that long anymore <g>

Hmm, if I get into something I'd play it for a good while. Never really counted but the offenders would be Pokemon and almost any RPG. I'm sure I played Tales of Symphonia in lengthy sittings and earlier this year, Twilight Princess. I often played it 4-6 hours at a time cos it was such a good game.

I've spent quite a few hours playing 2-4 player GoldenEye in the past too.

I'd have to say that in multiplayer i think i have played Smash Bros the longest in one go, My friend and i used to play it for hours on end. :D

More than Pokemon!

Also Tetris, that little game got me playing it solid for about 2 and a half hours! :)

I think it was a few summers ago when I played paper mario 2 all afternoon for a couple weeks (must have been at least 4 hours a day.)

The Sims and the The Sims 2 on PC and Zelda and Pokemon games have got me playing for 5 hours + on the trot.

Not sure how long in one sitting I have done, but the record probably goes to Pokemon, The Sims 2 and Football Manager! All so addictive games!

well this i going to be long anyway lego star wars II the orignal trilogy (sp)

6 hours

twilight princess 9 hours

pokemon diamond 5hours

halo 3 6 hours

dragon ball z tenkaich 2 12 hours (wii)

I spent nearly 3 hours on Pro Evo 2008 today. That's probably one of my longest sittings.

I once played Tales of Symphonia until 4 am in the morning. I probably started playing about 8pm but it was really just a case of I'll stop when I make it to this place or kill this guy.

Recently, I played Halo 3 for about eight hours. I think I've played Melee for that long as well once.

KOTOR, must have played it for about 9 hours or so....If only I had that much time now....

When I first got Pokemon Blue I'd actually played 24 hours on the game in the first 48 that I had it... Once i rented resident evil 4 with a mate and we didn't stop playing it until we completed it - it was a one-night rental and we got it at about 3pm the first day and returned it at 8pm the next! Fag breaks and loo breaks only. at the time, my mum brought us sandwiches and dinner :P

I'm not quite sure.

I don't have a very long attention span so even if I'm on a gaming spree I keep changing games.

Rush Playing through a game ruins it in my eyes so I don't do it.

Played (through no choice of my own) about 6-7 hours of Smash Bros Melee almost straight at my cousin's house. Was not fun.

Has to be ToS. Can't remember how long it was, but one thing I do remember is playing until 7AM on the final stretch to complete it. I'll never do anything like that again.

Probably when I used to play Quake 3 on the Dreamcast back in the day. I never timed myself, but it was probably around 10 hours, and this was a regular thing.

Probably guild wars, because every hour it gives you a message saying:

-you have been playing for x hours, please take a break-

My highest was 9 I think.