Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

DAMN IT TO HELL

I can feel a cold coming on. There's flu going round college, and half the people look ABYSMAL, and yet I seem to have managed to not get it so far which is so unusual. I'm going Christmas shopping on saturday, basically the best day of the year and if I'm ill it's going to shit all over it.

I'm currently sat here with a big carton of orange juice, and a flu drink thing, hoping to hold it off. Any tips?:confused:

Day was win. ^______^ Got back from my carol service about 9, which was good. I had a christmas Lunch at school followed by a burger for dinner. Always a good thing, followed by some Pitta Bread when I got in. :D

I got control of the TV remote today which was great as I made everyone listen to cheesy songs, twas funny. :)

WOKE UP AT 21:30! FFS :P

Going to find out/do the whole juggling-in-front-of-cameras thing tomorrow at 9:30am. It's going to be interesting to see whether I just stay up all night and do it knackered, or if I actually get any sleep at all.

At the moment all i know is me and two juggling mates will be pretending to juggle someplace, then some person with a camera crew will "randomly" select us to talk to, and will ask us to juggle some food. So then we juggle some food, and the food easiest to juggle with, they then cook for us. At the moment they don't have anywhere to cook, and it's been clear that my juggling president wants to do it at my flat... So maybe I'll change my mind and have them come over to mine, for shits and giggles.

^ wow. Your internal clock really is messed up. I can barely stay in my bed after 9:30 in the morning even if I stay up till the early morning. :shakehead You should really try and get back to a normal sleeping pattern.

I get mine back on track by drinking myself to sleep, it's foolproof.

Do eet, naaoow.

Went for a meal (well, extended snack) at a restaurant and had vegan nachos, onion rings and tofu patties which were suprisingly awesome.

Then went to a club and had funtimes until my friend was assaulted so our friend got her boyfriend to get him away and then he was kicked out, but not the guy who assaulted my friend. Stupidness.

I was having a really super day today, chilling out, doing a little work and such when one of my housemates told that she was having a really super time with everyone, that I was a super housemate and that she honestly didn't think that her housemates next year could possibly be as fun to be around as all of us.

This left me feeling rather depressed: I had forgotten we would all be parting our separate ways again in six months. ._.

MadDog and myself had a pretty feminine day yesterday. We kicked it off with a hand care therapy session that the school had booked, had a facial scrub and a hand massage. My hands felt excellent afterwards, and I still smell like mandarins. :heh:

Cooked a stir fry for lunch, and it seems that I have indeed avoided food poisoning since someone told me their own stir fry, which I tried, had raw chicken dumped in it about half a minute before they took it off the heat. Yeah good plan there, don't keep cooking just because there's raw food in there. ;[

Also I found it pretty funny that the battle of the NGamer mascots has taken to Facebook, and I received friend requests from Steve NinjaCat and BadNews Bear begging me to join the fight. :heh:

Media studies is cancelled today, so I'm off to the German Christmas market in town with MadDog when he's finished his lesson in about an hour.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I also stayed up until after 2am playing the finale to Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. It was worth it.

I'm so angry. Basically we get feedback every month on the work we do. I hadn't had anything for Novemeber so I told my manager yesterday and she queried it with the senior who had monitored me. The senior comes back today basically saying that I'm lying and that she had given me feedback (to cover her own ass). Just completely ridiculous, why would I lie?. My manager knows I'm right but it still sucks. 6 hours till hometime.

I'm so angry. Basically we get feedback every month on the work we do. I hadn't had anything for Novemeber so I told my manager yesterday and she queried it with the senior who had monitored me. The senior comes back today basically saying that I'm lying and that she had given me feedback (to cover her own ass). Just completely ridiculous, why would I lie?. My manager knows I'm right but it still sucks. 6 hours till hometime.

1 hour 30 minutes till gambling time. I mean home time.

[/Not addicted]

That does suck though. The person lieing is a huge cunt.

W00t, back online next Wednesday bitches!

I've also ordered my Sky+ HD box, should have that at some point next month (or this month if i'm lucky).

So yeah, everything is finally getting there.

I feel like shit :( Cold, headache, nausea, sore throat, chills + sweating, all the works.

Yesterday I took the day off and watched

Grave of the Fireflies

2 Episodes of Battlestar

Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe

About 4 episodes of Gossip Girl

Read some Brave New World

Then Heroes then bed

Productive day :blank:

Feel abit better today. Run out of things to watch now though...

Oh and just found out one of my best buds passed his Driving test, no minors, good news.

EDIT: Gizmo, illness high five!

lol. This is the perfect time of year to pull a sickie no matter what it is you're doing because all you need to say is that you have a cold and that there's one going round. Can't question it. Just have an excess of hankies and you're sorted. :wink:

Doing revision and it's boring. Wish I didn't have to learn about protein structure and other very boring sciency stuff but I have to. Same with next semester, although I'm learning about Genes, Hereditary and Diseases so should be slightly more interesting. Having a little break from it before going back to it later. If I actually go back and sit down and do more revision later I'll be very surprised :heh:. Now to find some food.

edit: about bloody time. My college finally got round to sending me my diploma. So at least I've now got it and it'll sit in my filing cabinet for the rest of my life probably.

lol. This is the perfect time of year to pull a sickie no matter what it is you're doing because all you need to say is that you have a cold and that there's one going round. Can't question it. Just have an excess of hankies and you're sorted. :wink:

Problem is, there's always the chance that you'll actually end up with what everyone else has. Like, about this time last year I pulled a sickie on a Friday, only to actually end up being ill on the monday and having to come in. That was annoying...