N-Europe

Sup punks!

Back from two days in London and it was sick as fuck. Tuesday I arrived with just a few hours to kill before I met my brother so I hopped over from St. Pancras to the British Library and checked out an exhibition on the founding of The National Theatre and, more awesomely, a display of super rare texts like a first folio published after Shakespeare's death, and notebooks by Divinchi. Then, meeting my brother, we went for a lovely South Indian curry in a small get up near to where he lives that was delicious, and dirt cheap to boot. After that we went for a pint and, really annoyingly, got accosted by a completely out of his mind drunk who was rambling and slurring at us for ages in pure, unadulterated gibberish. It was fucking crazy how much shit he was talking; he even accused me of chatting up his wife who wasn't even in the building. We had to convince the crazy bastard I was married to shut him up.

Anyway, day two! Even better. I was invited to a press event by Microsoft to go play Viva Pinata 2 at London Zoo, chat to two Rare dudes and generally pester journalists for work. Good times, good game. Got a free copy for my pains. I got free entry to the Zoo, too, so I spent the rest of the afternoon checking out all their animals and generally feeling a bit like I was 12 again :smile:

After that I headed back to Camden, looked about for a bit then met my uni friend Anna for a drink and dinner, headed back to the station and went home

siiiiiiiiiiiick :D

Sup punks!

Back from two days in London and it was sick as fuck. Tuesday I arrived with just a few hours to kill before I met my brother so I hopped over from St. Pancras to the British Library and checked out an exhibition on the founding of The National Theatre and, more awesomely, a display of super rare texts like a first folio published after Shakespeare's death, and notebooks by Divinchi. Then, meeting my brother, we went for a lovely South Indian curry in a small get up near to where he lives that was delicious, and dirt cheap to boot. After that we went for a pint and, really annoyingly, got accosted by a completely out of his mind drunk who was rambling and slurring at us for ages in pure, unadulterated gibberish. It was fucking crazy how much shit he was talking; he even accused me of chatting up his wife who wasn't even in the building. We had to convince the crazy bastard I was married to shut him up.

Anyway, day two! Even better. I was invited to a press event by Microsoft to go play Viva Pinata 2 at London Zoo, chat to two Rare dudes and generally pester journalists for work. Good times, good game. Got a free copy for my pains. I got free entry to the Zoo, too, so I spent the rest of the afternoon checking out all their animals and generally feeling a bit like I was 12 again :smile:

After that I headed back to Camden, looked about for a bit then met my uni friend Anna for a drink and dinner, headed back to the station and went home

siiiiiiiiiiiick :D

You do realise this means that I'm going to yours again to steal your xbox again?

:heh:

Last night was odd, it was a party. I got slammed into a kitchenside, so my side has a bruise. Got sat on while on the floor by some 17st guy. Sat on top of a bundle with my drink in hand, fell through the middle somehow and got drink everywhere. Got judo flipped while holding a fag and drink. Lucky I wasn't burnt. Got very wet though.

Then when it was just the people who were staying left, everyone decided it would be fun to watch youtube videos :/

So we played COD4 until 4.30, then when the one guy who had to go to school left at 7.30 we played some more. All in all, good night :D

Fucking shite, the good doctor at my surgery has changed his days from tuesdays and thursdays to tuesdays and wednesdays, so I had to see the shitty old doctor today. I did manage to get my prescription upped, but there's no way I'm talking to him about my referral to Charing Cross.

Wish this pesky rain would blow over, its been like it much of the week and i for one am fed up of it. Give us some good weather once in a while.

Other than this moaning, i've been good. Been beating people on Smash Bros and hearing the abuse i am recieving from beating them is awesome. (in case you are wondering, i have my 360 on with the headset on and the Wii on the TV and gamers use the 360 for voice chat with me)

Was playing Castle Crashers last night, which i'm loving. I went to play online though and it said there were no games. What's the deal? Is no-one playing this awesome game or something?!

My mom, sister and brother are coming to visit me this weekend and we're hopefulyl going to Thorpe Park on monday now that all the shitty kids have gone back to school, so that should be good. Hope the weather is okay though.

They could potential be meeting my g/fs parents for the first time in four years too, so that's a bit scary! It's not a full familly meet though, it would take a miracle to get all 7 of my siblings, their partners and kids and my parents to meet my g/fs familly, but it's a start.

Shit day tbh.

Work was hard, didn't feel well at all today, no Spore, no Mercs 2, no new graphic card, still no word on if my mortgage is going to be successful. Stuff is shit atm..

Guest Stefkov

Got my new monitor in the morning.

Set it up, 1680x1050. Looks badass.

Put my 360 up on my desk, plugged it in. Looks badass.

When my next figurine comes, it's going on top of the 360. That's gonna look badass.

I love badass stuff. Wtf does badass even mean...

Shit day tbh.

Work was hard, didn't feel well at all today, no Spore, no Mercs 2, no new graphic card, still no word on if my mortgage is going to be successful. Stuff is shit atm..

Hopefully you'll get good news all at once, tends to happen! :)

I've started feeling really lonely, ridiculously lonely. I'm not surprised mind, I've not been in contact face to face with friends/family for a week. Bleh I hate having my friends everywhere but here! :(

School was okay. :) I actually want lessons as today I only had one and since I don't have much work yet. (though I sort of do) I did have a bit of time doing nothing.

Got to come home a bit earlier today though so that's good.

Tonight I have been sorting out my resits I need to take and Personal statement, which are annoying. I just want to go off to Uni. :p

Whens the last series on? Don't ruin it for me, if you're watching ahead, but last I saw was the explosion-in-the-ambulance series finale.

That was the seasonw 14 finale, 15th starts again this month.

Also a certain doctor who may have died of a brain tumor in past years is coming back.

bad day. had to venture into the job center to find work. felt like a loser, while walking out i told my self to hold my head up and not be embarased, im a man, im the fucking man! then i strutted all the way to smiths were i finaly found a copy of egde (stupid issue is half advice on getting into the game industry, ive already done my degree, dont make me wish id done sonting else) then i popped to waterstones and got bones of the hills, the new book in the gengis kanh serise, which im excited about, and then to game, browsed the second hand games i settled for assassins creed fr £14.99. which is an alright game so far.

how was my day crap you ask? my mam has been bitchy all day, constantly having a go. got a ton of shit off her for telling her my memorys of 9/11. apparently including how my sister reacted classes as "having a pop". id say i thought the woman didnt like me any more if she hadn't already implied she dosent love me any more the outher night.

god i need a job to escape her.

Yesterday was pretty awesome, for one obvious reason. :grin:

Today, though, hasn't been as good. I feel as if I haven't had a proper rest since I got home from work and I feel very knackered.

At least tomorrow is Friday, which will be my last day working before going back to dossing around the house doing nothing but watching Sky Sports News and playing Rock Band.

Town in the pouring rain. Checked out this free sofa I stumbled upon. Walked the dog (still a lark to shout "Oi tart!" with people around). Feel like packing but I have nothing to put anything in.

And more drama involving my brother. A cut-loose would be easiest option but unfortunatly not plausible (for everyone). As my nan just said; he has a clear boob fetish, hes not a risk to children because they lack boobs. Urgh.

Been watching ER all day, can't believe it'll be gone come Next Year.

I thought it had already gone :blank:

bad day. had to venture into the job center to find work. felt like a loser, while walking out i told my self to hold my head up and not be embarased, im a man, im the fucking man! then i strutted all the way to smiths were i finaly found a copy of egde (stupid issue is half advice on getting into the game industry, ive already done my degree, dont make me wish id done sonting else) then i popped to waterstones and got bones of the hills, the new book in the gengis kanh serise, which im excited about, and then to game, browsed the second hand games i settled for assassins creed fr £14.99. which is an alright game so far.

I feel the pain my brother. In the end I stopped giving a shit about going to the job centre and went for the monies.

I thought it had already gone :blank:

I feel the pain my brother. In the end I stopped giving a shit about going to the job centre and went for the monies.

Last season away to start, not as good as it used to be - though still better than half the tat on on tv nowadays.