Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Im actually kinda happy today...in the last week Ive had three messages from people interested in commissioning me to make some custom Heroclix.

Ive finally hit the big league! Practise truely does make...perfect.

Edit; OMG I am so fucking stupid its untrue. For all my life Ive thought that the Empire State Building is this other building. No wonder I said it looks completely different in RL! Ha Im such a fool. I thought the one on the left was the Empire State Building.

*shakes head*

Did you go up the ESB?

I went up at night with my art class and the lightshow is just amazing! Breathtaking thing to do.

Oh dear god, I've not done this in ages (not sleep at all). I went to the party, and it ended up being mighty awesome which was not expected. Masses of people with alcohol, a dancefloor and foam = fun times.

I've not slept a wink, due to the music still playing when I left this morning at about half seven with some other mates still a little typsy.

Also, A mate of mine left such a bad message on a girls phone. It went "You should go out with this guy, he's really fit. Do it!". How embarassing. I just remember dancing so much to the crappiest songs, such as "Don't stop me now" and "Born to be Wild".

*shakes head*

Did you go up the ESB?

I went up at night with my art class and the lightshow is just amazing! Breathtaking thing to do.

We did not, but it was such an amazing place, and as we weren't there for long we will definitely be going back one day, and will definitely do that.

Breathtaking city. Nuff said.

My day so far has been great! Including a nice stroll around town at 4 in the morning. :grin:

I've been awake for about 29 hours now and I'm not tired! (in a lazy mood though :heh:)

So yesterday I got up at 7 to go to school and have this prize giving day which went on 5:00. It's always better than I think it's going to be and with the sunny weather it was lovely just relaxing having a BBQ. :D

I was going to go out fot a meal afterwards but that got cancelled (thankfully!) which meant I got to go to my friends house earlier than I anticipated for his Birthday party. (sort of!)

We played many games (all night), tennis, ate pizza (and general snacks) and watched 2 Movies as well. It was hilariously fun. ^____^

Now I'm kind of exhausted and will either play Brawl or Watch 24. :)

I went out last night! :o

To a mate's house party - it was epic. The police arrived quite soon though, because neighbours were complaining about the music, so we all were rushing around hiding bottles and cans :(

Also there were one hundred arguments, and we walked to my other friends in the dark and rain. I also wore my gold leggings :D

Still tired from going out friday evening, oh well. I'm trying to get a level 97 pokemon from blue onto an earlier game but it just isn't happening, stupid cable so that's ruined my day >_>, I've also lost in the recent years pokemon red which had a level 100 charizard on it.

So I'm trying to get the games I've lost to complete my set, woo. Other than that super mario galaxy <3

Got back from dublin at half 3 this morning, but man was it worth the trip :D.

An amazing set by both the New York Dolls and Morrissey.

Morrisseys set list..

Irish blood , English heart

Ask

First of the gang

Thats how people grow up

Sister i'm a poet

All you need is me

I just want to see the boy happy

What she said/Rubber ring

Billy Budd

The Loop

The world is full of crashing bores

Mama lay me softly on the river bed

Stretch out and wait

I'm throwing my arms around Paris

Death of a disco dancer

Why don't you find out for yourslef

You say you don't love me

One day goodbye will be farewell

Vicar in a tutu

Life is a pigsty

How soon is now

--------------

Last of the famous international playboys

Amazing :D

Guest Stefkov
Well I finally showered...I do feel refreshed but ehh it wasn't completely necessary.

I went a day without showering once and I felt so bad. I feel worn out all the time.

I got up late this morning and had to wait for my dad to come home so I could use some shampoo. Spent about 10 minutes just standing under the water. Hot water feels so nice pouring on my back.

Today i spent most of the afternoon looking for a car both online/ad-papers and garages. It's alot harder than i thought to find a car which looks half decent, has a small enough engine and cheap enough to run and insure. Although i'll most likely end up on my dads insurance as a named driver.

Other than that all i've done is play brawl and guitar hero III and watch TopGear.

I HAVE RETURNED! ... Amidst a mist of forgetfulness. Nobody cares. But hey y'all! Lotsa stuff's happened, but in general I'm riding high on this one nugget; I found a FREE master System 2 with alex kidd built in! FREE! And two games! OMG!

Etc.

I HAVE RETURNED! ... Amidst a mist of forgetfulness. Nobody cares. But hey y'all! Lotsa stuff's happened, but in general I'm riding high on this one nugget; I found a FREE master System 2 with alex kidd built in! FREE! And two games! OMG!

Etc.

WOO! you have returned. :D

as weird as this sounds I was actually thinking about you for some reason.

My mind went onto the Bish game and then I though of you then thought I haven't seen him around NE for a while. :)

and now here you are :yay: Also great find!

The rest of the day has been odd. I fell asleep with out knowing and woke up an hour and a half later confused as to what was going on. >__<

I've had little to no energy today and so to regain it I drank coke and watched 24! :grin: RAWR!

This helped a bit along with dinner and Now I'm wide awake and up for dancing or something!!!

Woke up. Lounged in bed with my laptop for about an hour.

Had breakfast, played Brawl. Had lunch, played Brawl. Watched football.

Finally got back to my short story after a couple weeks. Should be interesting to read now I've had time to forget about it. I can't get the god damn ending right.

Tomorrow I start work again. Whoopee...

Got woken up at 11.30 by work; "Can you work at 12?" Meh. No. So I went in at 4. Busy til 6.30ish then quiet. It wasn't a bad day but made me wonder why I'm bothering. This was meant to be my summer of frivolity. So I thought I'd come back and look for day jobs and the only one I've written down to check further into is for 40 hours...as is me.

Other than that had a weird dream; There were two groups and each group took it in turn, one member at a time and the other group knew details about each member; what they disliked, were allergic too etc and basically had to torture the other group. When it was my turn they tried to make me eat meat, so I just didn't open my mouth and fought them off.

Guest Stefkov

Went to watch the match at the Uki club. San Miguel and Beck's were £1 a bottle. To me both taste exactly the same apart from the aftertaste. Is that what beer is meant to be like when y'all drink it, a different aftertaste. Had 2 bottles of cider and a shot of Medoff, where a single is 50ml. Great evening with Bratwurst and paella at half time.

Now I'm eating 2 day old pizza that was on top my printer.