Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Has anyone ever been as bored as I am right now in the history of humanity.

I mean, I have loads to do. Couple books that need read, couple games that need played, couple movies that need watched. Yet I just cannot be fucked with anything. It doesn't help that my friends are a bunch of useless pricks, none of whom want to do anything. Nobody will play football, nobody will go to the shops, nobody will go to the cinema. What the fuck did I do.

story of my (recent) life mate! I've just tried to get out and do new things with different people, if your mates dont wanna know then fuck em, that's the attitude I'm taking at least!

Hiyaaaaaaaa~

Lol. Er, yeah. SPENT NOT A PENNY the last 3 days... then bought train ticket for the meet today. Boo. Been MEGA BORED. Dole company FUCKING ME OVER repeatedly. Sob. Cry. Tears. Lonely. Wonely. Bumly. Grumbly.

I seriously have nothing to say. I need a haircut. GET ME SOME FRENCH TOAST. Moving along like I always do, I stick my fingers inside of you. Eyes, mouth, feet or knees, armpits, knees, somewhere in-between, I don't mind, you can choose. All I want is to give you abuse.

Oh shit I said knees twice.

met the manager today at work, that was good, im getting a lil pay, though keep it under your hats people.

also sorted out what hours im doing, which i approve of knowing.

also, on the way home, there was a little girl, looked about a year or so old, and she was so cute it made me wish she was my daughter. i think im getting broody. she was smiling and waving at people on the bus, brightened my day no end.

Pretty much my last waking thought last night was, "At least I still have my health." So naturally today I find out I might have contracted swine flu from my brother's friend when I was stuck taxiing them around for a couple of hours yesterday morning.

Tonight I'm going to keep telling myself, "At least I'm not rich," see if I can game the system.

Having a weird day, feeling very down at the moment. Just stuck in a rutt which I cant get out of and generally thinking about everything.

I know the feeling. I realise working nights makes me see people less. I'm too tired in the day, and working at night. But it's a job, so I should be greatful I guess.

I'm getting fed up of the "other" group of friends. I usually end up bored when I'm with them. But I still feel like I'm missing out when they do stuff.

I want new friends, but I'm not the type to just meet new people. Plus working nights means I'm not available most of the time anyway.

Plus I may be working Saturday night now, so I'll have to leave the meet early. This is exactly what I mean by work making it harder to meet new people. I need to try and get someone else to do the Saturday night for me.

Plus my main car is fucked. It needs a new exhaust, but I'm too skint to fix it. I would take the other car, but the roof leaks and it seems to rain every night at the minute. Looks like it's biking in the rain then.

Being skint in general is a pain, especially when I need to pay £900 to sign up for college.

Meh, normally I'm ok with it all, but this morning I just felt miserable.

Basically im worried about money, going this weekend is pretty much going to tap me out. Ive been offered a loan of some money but I just dont wanna owe people anything at the moment. Im thinking about what to do.

Well you definitely have to come. This has to happen. Its a...like a once in a lifetime (one per year) deal, and its these kinds of things that give memories and make up the important aspects of life.

I know the feeling. I realise working nights makes me see people less. I'm too tired in the day, and working at night. But it's a job, so I should be greatful I guess.

I'm getting fed up of the "other" group of friends. I usually end up bored when I'm with them. But I still feel like I'm missing out when they do stuff.

I want new friends, but I'm not the type to just meet new people. Plus working nights means I'm not available most of the time anyway.

Plus I may be working Saturday night now, so I'll have to leave the meet early. This is exactly what I mean by work making it harder to meet new people. I need to try and get someone else to do the Saturday night for me.

Plus my main car is fucked. It needs a new exhaust, but I'm too skint to fix it. I would take the other car, but the roof leaks and it seems to rain every night at the minute. Looks like it's biking in the rain then.

Being skint in general is a pain, especially when I need to pay £900 to sign up for college.

Meh, normally I'm ok with it all, but this morning I just felt miserable.

Can you not tell them that you have plans and are unavailabe totally. Its not your fault if they didn't update the rotor etc.

Someone send some good luck my way? =(

*Sends some Good Luck Ine's way as well*

I finally managed to cut the grass today, had some decent weather for a change. Just in time as well, parents return home tomorrow.

Went to the village to do some shopping, ran into my mate. What a sad life he leads to be fair. He's been out of work for 3+ years since he got sacked (he was out of work just before i left the co-op in August 2006 and still is out of work after i got made redundant from Fairfields in July 2009). Everyone knows him in the village and in Caldicot (where i live), i believe i live a better life than he because at least i am actively job searching.

May get a Chinese meal in later, not sure yet. And probably be on Live later as well.

Can you not tell them that you have plans and are unavailabe totally. Its not your fault if they didn't update the rotor etc.

Yeah I can and the manager will probably allow it. But it means someone else has to cover the night and I'll feel guilty. Plus it's just more hassle. I think the boss is getting stressed and I don't really want to add to it.

Work is being a pain and this is just more stress on top of it. I'm ok when I'm actually working, but it's all getting very political. Because I'm alone all night and I only see people when changing shifts, I get no feedback from the boss. All I hear is what the other lackys tell me in the 5 mins before they leave. And all I'm hearing is bad news. I can't tell how much is being blamed on me and how much isn't. I get the impression no one is blaming me, but when I get no official feedback on how well I'm doing, I get worried. So naturally I had a whinge with someone about everthing and it must have got back to the boss. He rang me last night at the beginning of my shift to see how I was (he had blatantly heard something about me whinging).

The bad thing is, the boss is a really nice chap. He lets the other people walk all over him. Only one person really takes the piss with him, which is who I think all the complaints are aimed at. But because the "problem child" is young and started the same time as me, I get the feeling I'll be lumped in with them in the lazy group. Plus it's not always clear who has been lazy.

It's all bullshit that helps no one. The work is easy I guess, but people are just getting on my nerves.

You shouldn't feel guilty because the boss have to get someone else to cover. If you had a holiday which was on the rota and someone had to cover, you wouldn't feel guilty then... WOULD YOU?!

As for the feedback bullshit. No n00s is good n00s. If you were doing a wank job, you would be pulled aside for a stern talking to, maybe a reach-around. But since you haven't, you must be doing a satisfactory job.

You shouldn't feel guilty because the boss have to get someone else to cover. If you had a holiday which was on the rota and someone had to cover, you wouldn't feel guilty then... WOULD YOU?!

I know, but the manager really doesn't need the stress. It's hard to express how twatish one of the new people is being. I want to do a good job and help where I can to help him out a bit.

As for the feedback bullshit. No n00s is good n00s. If you were doing a wank job, you would be pulled aside for a stern talking to, maybe a reach-around. But since you haven't, you must be doing a satisfactory job.

That's what I figure, but the manager isn't really the sort of person to tell people when they're doing something wrong. He normally just does it right himself. Plus it's the other staffs oppinion of me that I'm worried about since they have far more contact with the manager than me, so if they decide I'm a lazy twat, they'll almost certainly complain to the manager (not neccessarily intentionally, maybe in passing) and I won't see him to argue my case. If they do that enough, it's only natural that he'll start believing it.

I'm probably just being paranoid about the whole thing. But I'm only hearing everything second hand from someone who is pretty negative/enjoys whinging. They're my only real contact with anyone else, so communication is....difficult.

I'm super pumped/excited/happy/relieved as I am no longer searching for employment. I got the job at HMV and I'm so...everything I already mentioned :D

Man, such good news. And I had just finished a cheese sandwich as I got the call, as if the moment could have been any sweeter! Man. I'm so glad it's over...woo!

Pretty much my last waking thought last night was, "At least I still have my health." So naturally today I find out I might have contracted swine flu from my brother's friend when I was stuck taxiing them around for a couple of hours yesterday morning.

Tonight I'm going to keep telling myself, "At least I'm not rich," see if I can game the system.

Aww no! Damn hope you get better sharpish!

I'm super pumped/excited/happy/relieved as I am no longer searching for employment. I got the job at HMV and I'm so...everything I already mentioned :D

Man, such good news. And I had just finished a cheese sandwich as I got the call, as if the moment could have been any sweeter! Man. I'm so glad it's over...woo!

Congrats there Dyson, well done

The house is really quiet tonight. Like, a pin drop could be heard if it wasn't for the fact I have my music on. :p The passing of my brother's cat got a bit too much for him so coupled with the fact he can't stand my sister, he's left the house and won't return till friday night so he can get away from it all.

Weather has fluctuated beyond belief all day. Really sunny and warm one minute and then suddenly it'd rain really heavily. Rinse and repeat several times. So going out was ruined. In the end, it just ended with me going to ASDAs for a CD. Another quiet night tonight doing very little. Still waiting to hear from the places I applied to for work but it's getting less and less likely that I'll get an interview for either. Sucks. Oh well, I'll soldier on.

Wtg Dyson! :D welcome to the work of work... you'll be complaining that you have to go in there about a month's time, I can almost guarantee it :heh: in all seriousness though I hope it goes well for you, just remember to do your best and have a laugh every now and then if / when the opportunity arises and you'll be fine. :)

We had a mahoooosive thunderstorm above us at work. Killed the phonelines! (only temporarily - shame)

Left on my own to do a 5 man job, mega awesomes. Probably gonna be expected to waste my time training people tomorrow so we are at our full staffing level. But I'll be wasting my time training people, then they'll fuck up (its not a fucking half an hour training job, it takes weeks) then I have to pick up the pieces when everything goes wrong because I'm the ONLY PERSON WITH ANY EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm so fucked off. When my bosses bosses boss comes back from leave, and expects to talk to us about this "complaint" our colleague has made, she'll be getting all my bitter rant too.

I worked SOLID from 1 to 5 on my own without a single break, or even chance to go to the toilet. Hardcore.

i had a sandwich for dinner

and a WHOLE FUCKIN PACKET OF COOKIES FOR PUDDING!

i spent my sugar high jamming out to julia nunes videos on youtube (i'd go SO gay for her.)

and JUST as i started my sugar low i found a REALLY sad song she covered and now i'm miserable.

so i'ma go have a shower and cheer myself up somehow. probably not in the shower though... it's too slippy for happy dancing in there! O_o

i am looking forward to:

friday: im meeting ashley for a drinksies and he's gunna give me a cool hat! YAY!

saturday: uuurgh it's the meetup. hah!

sunday: me and jambaaa are going to a street party on our street! in the STREET!

monday: i gots me an intervieeeewwwww for a teaching assistant position. woo!

tuesday: .........nothing's happening..... perhaps more cookies.

Wow...Google dumped a massive, ugly, useless sidebar on my iGoogle page. Luckily stylish sorted it out.

Next to come, Google will dump the Google Chrome O/S on you.

I finally managed to cut the grass today, took me 4 days due to the bad weather. Then took me 1 hour to cut the damn thing because 3/4 of the way through the mower ran out of petrol so had to find some to fill it back up.