Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I've been so inactive recently. I don't have anything to do during the day, or at least nothing productive.

NEED A PROJECT!!

Ps. I got an unconditional at Gray's School of art :D Moving to Aberdeen in SEPTEMBER!

^ Congrats there Letty. I've heard some good things about Gray's so well done on getting in.

I'm also in the same boat as you though in terms of inactivity. Not much to do at the moment so I need to think of something that can occupy me for a considerable amount of time over the next couple of weeks. I'm preparing some CV's and letters to send out to places that are looking and I'm hoping I at least get an interview.

well i've probably gotten my assistant manager fired....

long story short; in the middle of cleaning up YET ANOTHER of the parties he throws in the restaurant, just after finding the fridge drenched in the remains of a bottle of plum wine.... i called the company MD and told him all.

the two big bosses of the company came for a meeting with me after my shift...

the words "dole queue" were mentioned with regards to the assistant manager....

Maths phailz.

Ok, i meant 5. Apologies to all those affected by sloppy mathematics.

Oh ok, I was gonna say, my actual redundancy was only 1.5 weeks pay (because I was only 20 and they shafted me letting me go a day before I made 4 years!)

Fairfields shafted me off 1 month before i could have received a further £600 company redundancy pay on top of the £2,520. Which would of meant i would not be able to claim JSA as i would have over £5,000 in the bank (currently got £2,500 in there saved)

I've been so inactive recently. I don't have anything to do during the day, or at least nothing productive.

NEED A PROJECT!!

Ps. I got an unconditional at Gray's School of art :D Moving to Aberdeen in SEPTEMBER!

Next NE Meet-up.

I'll get the drinks!

well i've probably gotten my assistant manager fired....

long story short; in the middle of cleaning up YET ANOTHER of the parties he throws in the restaurant, just after finding the fridge drenched in the remains of a bottle of plum wine.... i called the company MD and told him all.

the two big bosses of the company came for a meeting with me after my shift...

the words "dole queue" were mentioned with regards to the assistant manager....

Boom! Owned.

todays been nothing speacial, went out with my dad for a wonder round town at 5pm and the i came home and watched torchwood. i get the feeling im going to be bored stiff till i go to leeds in september, just need to find something to do.

Yay Letty! :yay:

I need to start doing some art. Been out of practice as of late. Leith School of Art haven't sent my summer project details though. And if they have now, I'm away for a good while. :(

Maths phailz.

Oh the irony.

:heart:

My day was awesome, me and my dad test drove this car as he is thinking about getting it.

hondacivictypesside.jpg

Oh and it drove amazing.

I'm learning in a Civic - they really are great cars. Visibility isn't that great, since the back windows are quite small and the rear spoiler goes right across the middle of the rear. But apart from that, a great car.

Went into town on the 12:36 bus with the intention of working an afternoon shift at the charity shop 'till 5. Did that. Then ended up helping a flamboyant Spanish tapas cook in a pub kitchen until 11pm. Got £30, £18.20 of which was spent on the taxi back home. I still have no idea what happened. @___@

urgh, fuck my day. first 4 hour shift at work placement ive detailed, then i got two hours at home before my driving lesson. i fucked up like a million times, stupid things, but my instructer said i did ok, managed a reverse on a gradual corner, which was nice.

late shift at work, i was glass collector at a charity evening. this was then changed to glass washer. my back hurts so much. still, i got to take a few orders, which i enjoyed. i recon i wased about 750 glasses tonight. my back is fucking killing.

got a lift home in the van, its used to take reffuse to the tip so it stinks, but i guess its better then a 40 min walk on sore feet.

i cant belive im not getting paid. i worked constantly, litteraly, took 2 mins out to send a txt. every one else had time to stand around doing nowt. If i was getting paid, id not care, but come on, im free labour, i shoudlent be working the hardest there.

ive got tommorow off, hopefully, if im working weekends, i'll get a couple of days a week off, as t looks liek im a weekend worker.

edit. i need a massage.

NEED A PROJECT!!

Congrats Letty.

I don't feel well and haven't felt well since I woke up. I went to bed last night with a bit of a blocked nose and a sore throat, and I woke up today with my nose completely blocked, a really sore throat, and a thumping headache.

My youngest brother was a bit ill the other day, and it looks like my other brother and I have caught it off him. Although he's a lot better now, the fucker. My nose keeps on running and I'm sniffing like a maniac, and going through tissues every five minutes. My head still hurts and I feel a bit crappy.

Would kill for a hug. :(

I don't feel well and haven't felt well since I woke up. I went to bed last night with a bit of a blocked nose and a sore throat, and I woke up today with my nose completely blocked, a really sore throat, and a thumping headache.

My youngest brother was a bit ill the other day, and it looks like my other brother and I have caught it off him. Although he's a lot better now, the fucker. My nose keeps on running and I'm sniffing like a maniac, and going through tissues every five minutes. My head still hurts and I feel a bit crappy.

Would kill for a hug. :(

SWINE FLU

Evacuate the world.

Awesome, tried to get something from under my keyboard button and fucked up my H button. I pulled it off but now it won't even go back into place properly :( I've looked on the internet but have no idea where to find a replacement key.

THIS SUCKS. I was so careful in pulling it off as well =/