Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Meh....

My day has been pretty crappy. I'm in one of those moods where nothing is really wrong yet I just feel... bleh. Been feeling like it for a couple of weeks now and events over the past week haven't helped in the slightest! I've just been sitting around all day and thinking that whatever I do is a waste of time, so don't do anything, then get annoyed that I have actually wasted my time! It's times like these that I feel like I'd be better off being someone else, hence I end up doing things like dying my hair and getting my ears pierced, new look, new outlook mentality!

I feel like that quite often, it pretty much sucks :/ but there's nothing you can do about it really so you may as well do something maybe play a game you like / listen to some music or w/e... it doesn't have to be anything amazing, just something to occupy your mind until the feeling passes again, it will but it just takes time. :)

Oh and as you've allready mentioned, IRC definitely helps. ^^

Today I was up at 7. Half 8 I was on the road.

At one point I ended up in Birmingham. It was all work mind. Finally finished it all at 6ish. £40 for it all.

I find it weird that for £40 I can spend 9 or so hours travelling to or fro to places, helping people move their possessions, or I can spend 9 hours stood behind a bar on an extremely quiet day, be bored out of my skull and get paid the same amount. Strange how it all works.

Also I think I'm emotionally dead.

Just got back from my friend's house. We basically spent several hours chatting with a couple of bottles of red wine. I feel better, she makes me feel better. It's scary how well she knows me, I guess that's what comes from living with someone. I talked through something I've been struggling with; she was the voice of reason and told me exactly what I should do. If only I could do it. Sorry to be cryptic but I'm not ready to expand on that to the whole internet.

Back from our leavers ball. Fun, as expected. My speech made people cry. Yay. I loved how it was half ceileidh, half-rave. Could have been from a sci-fi novel. UV glow paint all over me, wore my sister's baby pink school hoodie and my neon yellow headband for the rave section, was great. Someone was comatose and was taken away in an ambulance after his parents came.

Then my tuxedo jacket went missing (always a risk at a ball that involves clothes changing, ceileidh to rave gear). Luckily had my camera and phone on me, but £20 and my bus pass/bank card and keys were in it. Called my dad, and he cancelled my card, then as I left the evening, one of the teachers suddenly appeared (he'd left) and realised he'd taken my jacket by mistake! So that was lucky. He was a bit tipsy. He's a legend though. He looks about 12, and is generally young and friendly.

So good all round.

EDIT: Sadly, the amazing English teacher who went off a few months ago shows no signs of getting better. Seems he has some form of post-viral syndrome, and it's so unfair, he's such a brilliant and passionate teacher.

Ganepark, this is Mr. Meadows? I might actually have written this already. Such a shame. I really hope he gets better.

Yay I'm feeling loads better compared to previous days! There's way less pain in my leg than the other days and it's also getting less painful to walk around on crutches, though still not too great (foot turns a weird shade of red, heh).

Still on antibiotics and have also been getting some medicine to help stop the fever, even though I don't feel feverish. Guess they just want to prevent it from getting worse, heh.

Also got a "roommate" since yesterday, and old woman who broke her shoulder and will get an operation on it today. She's a bit deaf, so communicating with her is realllllllly difficult. Plus she snores so very very loudly. =(

I had to ask for earplugs last night but they didn't have any, so gave me cotton wool instead. Didn't work well. X3

So yeah I'm in desperate need of decent sleep haha.

Went to Sheffield today for the uni open day. Good day out, I attended the journalism talk which went on for well over an hour. A real eye-opener, it's really made me much more interested in the course.

University of or the other one?

Cleaning dayyyy, I really should clean my car, its a state after download, but meh!

Had a long chat with a friend, getting myself back together, decided its time to spend less time with certain people and more time with everybody I know, its less pressure on myself and them!

So when I get back to sheffield I have to join the gym (again) and find out if the film and games societys are knocking around! Re-dying my hair back to all brown, I may go back to colours, but for now I'm abit tired of being somebody I'm not entirely sure about, back to basics it is!

well, virgin decided we didnt need tv or internet this weekend, so went ahead and crashed.

its ok for me, i have freiends and that, but my parents were stuck in the house bored all that time.

back now, obviously.

i went out last night and fuck me, do i have a memeory gap. as far as i can tell i didnt buy a single drink, dont remeber havign one.

most of my memories are going to the toilet. how dull

i was apparently not noticably hammered, which is good. ended up dancing in a club with ym mate and his gf, she kept ripping my shirt open so i started screeching. turns out a man screetching with his shirt open dosent attract the ladies.

vaigly recall being caught in the accent trap, were you put on an accent meeting a new person, only for them to keep hanging around, forcing you to continue the accent, though it may have been a dream.

bottom line, ive gotta stop drinking so much.

Slept from 11pm to 3pm. Yesterday's work made me extremely tired.

Still managed to put together my new desk, which is extremely cool. It's only 150cm though, I'm sure there was a 170cm one. I do want that extra bit of room but never mind.

I was wrong, it was 200 cm, but I would lose 15cm on the width. I think this one is fine.

Edited by Pantsu Man!

Had an epic weekend.

Me and Nethy travelled all the way up to Fetlar, since there was a big beach party going on. (an island here), which took 2 ferries to get to! (We kept getting lost and missed all the ferries except the last one).

Partied in Fetlar on the beach. One of my mates ended up crashing his truck after drink driving and had to be air lifted to Aberdeen though, there were 3 of them in the truck and one is critical.

Ended up leaving Fetlar on the 1am ferry, got to the mainland at 3am. Slept in Nethy's car >.<

Now I'm going to facebook to upload pics of the weekend and eat bagel!

Also, I'm getting the majority of my hair shaved off tomorrow!!!!

Noooo...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

britneyshave.jpg

OMG :cry:

Why would you again? Unless you get it all shaved off. I hate when people shave it all off except a few tiny plaits. Go Sinead O Connor stylee! :yay:

sineadoconnor_narrowweb__300x344,0.jpg

Cleaning my room earlier, i dug out my DS caked in dust. It still works as well, as it hasn't been on since November 2008.

Apart from that discovery, the weekends been quite good. Booze orientated etc as always.

Edit: I just decided i shall sell my DS as i don't ever seem to use it anymore. Anyone have a clue as to how i should send it and what type of packaging i should use in the event that it sells. By the way, i'm selling it with 4 games in boxes.

Edited by Jimbob

Have decided that I don't really like much about my life at the moment. Ain't life grand..

READING IN JUST 2 MONTHS!

Great music, great atmosphere, and you get to meet Ellmeister and Gizmo. What more could you want? :yay::yay:

Oh yeah, my day. Got up early, did a big round trip of the local area in the car. Drop my sister at work, go to my grandads for fathers day, go to Argos to end up not buying anything, to the shopping centre and bought some books for holiday. Got "A Brief History of Time" by Hawking and "Finding Schroedingers Cat" by John Gribbin. Some nice light reading for the beach there. :yay: Then watch F1, play football, more driving (only been doing it 3.5months, definately ready for my test. So annoying that the wait is so long - summer will be over by the time I get to take it). Then an evening of TV, with some The Unit, then Top Gear, then James May on the Moon.

A good day! So much to do that I almost forgot that my 360 broke yesterday. Wouldn't have had any time to play it anyway! Packed it all up ready to be sent tomorrow.

Great music, great atmosphere, and you get to meet Ellmeister and Gizmo. What more could you want? :yay::yay:

I'd rather have an appendicectomy than meet Ell. :woops:

Ummmm went to see my dad. Spent about an hour there. Went to nan's. Popped to town to replace a kettle. Got a nice text from dad, awkward. Then spent the rest of the day at nan's waiting for food, followed by eating of it and then cleaning up.

Also beginning to make socalising plans. I hate being miles away from anyone as I know nobody here :(

Put in applications for a customer assistant job, lazed about and got heavily drunk on import beer and Baileys and waxed at length about the eternally adventurous and conquering spirit of humanity even while angsting about my own pallid existence. 20 more EXP, and I'll finally evolve into a jayseven.

Went to Wagamamas and to see Transformers today.

It was one pretty good day. I tried some Asahi super dry, like always it tasted the same as every other beer I've tried, but if you haven't tried it then you can't say anything about it.

Other than nearly crying at how awesome the Transformers fight scenes were (I love giant robots and explosions) I'm physically weak and feel as if my arms will die and fall off me.

god my parents are annoying. my dad just likes to wind me up so at least im expecting it, but its the inconsistancy of my mam that gets me. shes either totaly awsome, real laugh, or shes going mental about me putting stuff on my window sill (just realised ive never written, or seen that word in writting before).

i mean one minet today shes expecting me to just guess that im doing my own tea that night, and then the next shes informing me that my pillow cases are behind me and that my washing has to be taken upstairs, rather then remaining on the kitchen table. how can she. there must be a happy medium, you know, recive information that may help me, but not patronise me.

Put in applications for a customer assistant job, lazed about and got heavily drunk on import beer and Baileys and waxed at length about the eternally adventurous and conquering spirit of humanity even while angsting about my own pallid existence. 20 more EXP, and I'll finally evolve into a jayseven.

You're suggesting the gaggle is an inferior beast! I would say you're devolving :(