Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today has been alright thus far - not been up to much exciting, got another good mark back from uni which is always nice and good for lifting my morale! Otherwise, I'm in an extremely horny mood, like unbelievably and I dunno why, it's kinda annoying!

Nothing at all but I will be supporting the family if my mother does lose her job.

what do you do? isnt your family eligible for benefits while your mum is out of work? do your siblings work? how do you feel about jellybeans?

Neither your current post, or that post you link to, belong in this thread.

Stay on topic.

My day was saddened to hear your news Dante.

For what it's worth, the thread title genuinely made me laugh out loud.

what do you do? isnt your family eligible for benefits while your mum is out of work? do your siblings work? how do you feel about jellybeans?

How about space travel? A fan? Abortion? Pro or anti? Red or blue? Boys or girls? :D

I stayed off school this morning, I had a sore tummy. :)

Went in this afternoon to do some more D.T.

This thing rivals my infamous copper clock I made for GCSE, in terms of shitness, and having no function. Ugh.

Planned on taking all my art I could home this afternoon, and do my portfolio over the holidays, but had to wait 20 minutes while the teachers MARKED IT!? WTF. We had to lay it out for them to mark in January, and we all assumed they'd done so. Half of the stuff they were meant to mark fro mine was put away/in folders! if I hadn't been there to get it out...

Just a shit system. Rubbish.

Anyway. Got what I could, came home.

People are going to City tonight (only club that people can get in to, via an annoying band-swap system), but I literally cannot be arsed to go. It holds no interest for me. And I'm not feeling 100% anyway.

^ guarantee your current project in DT isn't a patch on my infamous concrete table which I did for AS level DT. :D That was a brilliant piece of design work there Mr Brown. Oh and City sucks majorly. There's a nice little Japanese style club in Edinburgh (don't remember the name) that you should check out though if it's your thing. And Garibaldi's is supposed to be fun for a night out but it's hard to get in there.

edit: Well that went well. Just told my mother that I want to move out in the summer and move to student accommodation in Dundee, if I can get a place, and it went down like a lead balloon. She said I'm free to start looking for a place so I'll pop my application form for a place in the post tomorrow when she's taking me to the trian station. Oh well. That's 1 out of 3 things that I need to do being done.

Edited by Ganepark32

Hate to sound like a bore but this is annoying; my credit card company (who I also happen to work for) have written to me today increasing the interest rates to about a million percent. I'll have to pay it all off or balance transfer I reckon.

Just about to make fajitas, ooh gonna put some tsatsiki in them, mmm. Also going to watch BSG because it's totally rocking me all over the place. AFT DAMAGE CONTROL! Yep. Oh yeah and that guy text me, the one who's all wrong, I haven't text him back, pffft. Indecision.

OMIGOD! dante is totally ignoring me ~ this has made my day worse and now i feel bullied. to whom do i report this!?

:weep:

.....WOAH. one of my housemates just ran up the stairs into the loo so fast that i thought she was falling DOWN them in fast forward O_o

Had my second lesson of the week, thankfully it went fantastically, boosting my confidence heaps! ^__^ I managed to perfect the 3point turn (get in!) and now i'm finishing off the Haagen Dazs I bought yesterday =)

Moving to a fancy new call centre office next week, next to Pizzza Hut and KFC. Oh dear. XD

Last night was made on win. jayseven, and extended cadre of homies and I, went to Tuesday Club

the menu: some hip hop, some pretty tasty dub step, and an astonishingly phat DnB set from this guy called Logistics- never heard of him but dayyymn he laid out some fine beats. One incident of quibble: Jay managed to loose his glasses on the floor. However, by some twist of fate or bog himself, the very moment they were recovered and held aloft like some glorious trophy for all to see, Logistics dropped what may have been the single most ecstatically exciting tune of his entire set and everyone around us went fucking apeshit.

also lol: later on in the night I genuinely couldn't tell if the girl next to me in the crowd was trying to instigate some kind of grinding with me or if she just bumped in to me. True story kids: aint nobody looks sexy dancing to drum n bass. Nobody.

edit: almost frgot that we saw Lazyboy there too. happy coincidence for ravin' :heh:

Yes, it was a glorious moment when they were recovered... But then I dropped them again pretty soon after, and now they're broken and I can't see :(

Well... Yeah. Epic night. Didn't end up going to sleep 'til about 2pm... took some drugs and just had a rather mental time, and now I feel like crap and I can't see so I don't know what to do! Woo!

Yes, it was a glorious moment when they were recovered... But then I dropped them again pretty soon after, and now they're broken and I can't see :(

Well... Yeah. Epic night. Didn't end up going to sleep 'til about 2pm... took some drugs and just had a rather mental time, and now I feel like crap and I can't see so I don't know what to do! Woo!

One would like to think that one would invite one to such happenings at some point in time?!

went to the cinema to see haunting in coneticuit the nice lady told me it wasnt showing, i said it had been on there website, and was really gutted. i ended up seeing lesbian vamipre killers instead. worst part was i was waiting for my mate, so had to spend ages alone in the cinema, and it totaly looked like a gay date. and the film, i cant belive it was made. it was actualy saved by a few funny lines, and of course old vitamine tit.

all in all, my day has been a disserpointment.

Hate to sound like a bore but this is annoying; my credit card company (who I also happen to work for) have written to me today increasing the interest rates to about a million percent. I'll have to pay it all off or balance transfer I reckon.

I got similar boring document, the expensive medical bullshit I paid them £135 and three loads of blood so I could get my US visa, sent me a letter which I can only fathom are the "results", but it's all values and shit which make no sense to me whatsoever. There appear to be ticks on, but one thing [RDW] seems to be flagged... If this means more testing I'm not going to be fucking happy.

I'll scan it in if someone could decipher it?

Y'ARGH! Wank MSN!

I think if I had a lazy eye, I would want the nickname lazy.

Maybe you should explain to Camp America that you no longer suffer from epi.

Or that it was mis-diagnosed... it was just some trapped wind all along.

Edited by Wesley
Automerged Doublepost

I think if I had a lazy eye, I would want the nickname lazy.

Maybe you should explain to Camp America that you no longer suffer from epi.

Or that it was mis-diagnosed... it was just some trapped wind all along.

I told them I hadn't had a fit since December [the one I'm blaming them for last week I'm not telling them about] but they didn't trust me.

Fuckers.

Except it's not starting to wasting more time. I was told I would hear the results up to 4 days after I see them, and then the Embassy would contact me shortly after. I recieved the results 7 days later, after complaining to Camp Leaders they said they can't give me their internal contacts email [because I asked for it planning to send them a "what's the crack 'ere?" email], but I've got to wait until Monday:

"As per my earlier email with the Embassy and then which I conveyed to you, they said that if you havent heard from them by MOnday we are to contact them. So, let me know what you have/have not heard by Monday and we'll take it from there. Unfortunately we are ALL at the mercy of the Embassy!"

I don't understand why they don't just cut the bullshit and contact the Embassy now.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY