Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Care to elaborate?

If there's any spelling mistake, I apologise. Blame the many drinks.

Basically, he was progressive getting typsy, and when he does he gets all...physical (I.e Hits you, and then laughs randomly)...and a rather gay, but that's a totally different story. :p

We go outside, a mate told him to not do something, and he hit her (SO hard) in the arm. I told him that's out of order, and he did the same to me. I say the same thing, and he walsks off. I text him and he goes "Erm, stop texting me. Please fuck off".

A fucking awesome night, ruined byt him being a total arsecrack.

If there's any spelling mistake, I apologise. Blame the many drinks.

Basically, he was progressive getting typsy, and when he does he gets all...physical (I.e Hits you, and then laughs randomly)...and a rather gay, but that's a totally different story. :p

We go outside, a mate told him to not do something, and he hit her (SO hard) in the arm. I told him that's out of order, and he did the same to me. I say the same thing, and he walsks off. I text him and he goes "Erm, stop texting me. Please fuck off".

A fucking awesome night, ruined byt him being a total arsecrack.

There's always some sort of dick like that in the group - guy from back home used to be exactly the same - has a few drinks and gets all aggressive and annoying - it can most definitely ruin a good night out with chums. Unfortunately it seems to be how alcohol affects some people :(

There's always some sort of dick like that in the group - guy from back home used to be exactly the same - has a few drinks and gets all aggressive and annoying - it can most definitely ruin a good night out with chums. Unfortunately it seems to be how alcohol affects some people :(

Yeah, it funking sucks. He wondered off, and went to another mates with a girl that was with us. I called her, and asked what was going on, and he shouts down the phone "fuck off". Obviously because the girl he's with, is the girl he's desperate to get with, so he's attempting to act like a "hard man".

Suddenly I feel like telling the word he's actually rather homosexual. (I just realised I use the word rather too much. You're right Paj)

Yeah, it funking sucks. He wondered off, and went to another mates with a girl that was with us. I called her, and asked what was going on, and he shouts down the phone "fuck off". Obviously because the girl he's with, is the girl he's desperate to get with, so he's attempting to act like a "hard man".

Suddenly I feel like telling the word he's actually rather homosexual. (I just realised I use the word rather too much. You're right Paj)

I take it this is THAT guy?

He seems liek a right [see you next tuesday] anyway!

He sounds quite pathetic! I wouldn't waste the time on him for the minute mate - hopefully he'll realise he's being a dick and provide some sort of decent apology. Then perhaps you can subtley hint that most folk don't like it when people "get physical".

But yeah, I know how you feel, if he keeps acting like a cunt, invite me up and I'll smack him about a bit.

I take it this is THAT guy?

He seems liek a right [see you next tuesday] anyway!

Haha, it is THAT guy Han, yeah. He's being a wanker, I don't know why I bother putting up with it.

--

Lol Pok! I shall, I think he deserves a bit of "smacking around" :p. But yeah, you're right. I'll leave it till tomorrow. If he doesn't apologise, then I'm not going to ask him to, I'll just ignore the guy. If he doesn;'t realise he's done anything wrong, then he's not worth my time.

Haha, it is THAT guy Han, yeah. He's being a wanker, I don't know why I bother putting up with it.

--

Lol Pok! I shall, I think he deserves a bit of "smacking around" :p. But yeah, you're right. I'll leave it till tomorrow. If he doesn't apologise, then I'm not going to ask him to, I'll just ignore the guy. If he doesn;'t realise he's done anything wrong, then he's not worth my time.

What a slag. Sounds like a good plan. Not worthy of your time Josh pet! Especially when hes hurting people. His friends too >_<

Ugh, I feel dirty. Been internet stalking someone for the past half an hour or so and really depressed myself while doing so. I feel like shit, I only have myself to blame.

This thing needs to go away for me. I wish it was as simple as deleting a file from my desktop.

Ugh, I feel dirty. Been internet stalking someone for the past half an hour or so and really depressed myself while doing so. I feel like shit, I only have myself to blame.

This thing needs to go away for me. I wish it was as simple as deleting a file from my desktop.

internet stalking dosent count, the internet has no guilt.

if you need to get somthing out your head dont expect it to be instant, it takes time.

Don't stalk it only makes things worse! trust me =/ I stalk and stalk till I find something I don't like at WHAMOOOOO i hate the situation.

Woke up at 7.30 for BSG. HARDCORE! Had a nice awkward moment bout 90 minutes later when my housemate came into my room and said I should go to the front room to open presents to which I responded "what im wearing right now may offend, i'll meet you in there in a few" :p

Anyway a good day. Went for a drink with my mother and her partner and my brother turned up. Then went to dad's and it was kinda dull as to be expected. Came back and rested then played Boom Blox.

Went out for a meal and even though we pre-orded it took an hour to get our starters...nachos. After that it was fine. Then we tried to go to some bars but they were full. Somehow ended up in a gay bar (I say somehow, my friend is recently single and rather desperate). After Jackson 5 and the Village People were played I was like "yeah let's leave." Was awful. Went to a normal club for a while but my housemate felt sick so we came home. I did a quick once over of the club to see if there was someone to stay with but there wasn't.

Anyway a really nice birthday. Some people would see it as too calm/not enough drink for a birthday but I really enjoyed it :) Think I may have the grand night out in two weeks once my Birkbeck interview is done and hopefully I'll have something else to celebrate.

And I could do with someone to share my bed with in a non sexual fashion tonight but ho-de-hum!

The house party I went to led me to the Union bar, and the club - it's the first Saturday of the month, so it was LGBT night!

One of my newly made friends had to wonderful habit of pinching guys' arses as they walked in front of me, which, whilst funny, got a bit annoying as I kept having to explain that I was both straight and that it wasn't me, and I wasn't just some shit taking the piss...

I'm also being made to ask a girl out on Valentines Day because...my housemates like to meddle... I'm meant to be going home this weekend, but as I've been drinking, at present I feel it may just work! :heh:

Wewnt out with the family for my aunts birthday to some italian place, havn't seen here since she came back from abu dhabi so it was good to see her again even though shes kind of lost her voice and my uncle had the flu. Anyway had dinner then went to the station hotel for a few drinks, a few pints of cider and a couple glasses of champagne. Ended up getting pissed and waking up at 6:30 this morning feeling like crap. Was a nice night though

internet stalking dosent count, the internet has no guilt.

InternetsSeriousBusiness.jpg

[i love the guy's face in this]

Joking aside, Dyson, what kinda stalking were you doing that took over an hour? This is impressive stuff.

UPDATEINGS: My ex who was feeling the power of the Shabba'nator has gotten engaged. Good news I think, but last night she was still saying she'd like to "meet up" in the future... I'm not so sure.

Just got back from paintballing and it was a crazy load of fun. I have a fair few bruises developing on my back and my legs, but seeing as i didn't get hit in the balls i don't really care. The majority of them didn't hurt as much as i thought, however there was about 3 which stung like a bitch. To be honest i was quite surprised that i took more to the head than anywhere else.

This past week has been packed full of fun, no school, snow, paintballing and the cinema... wooop!

Now i'm off to the cinema to watch a film.

Just got back from paintballing and it was a crazy load of fun. I have a fair few bruises developing on my back and my legs, but seeing as i didn't get hit in the balls i don't really care. The majority of them didn't hurt as much as i thought, however there was about 3 which stung like a bitch. To be honest i was quite surprised that i took more to the head than anywhere else.

This past week has been packed full of fun, no school, snow, paintballing and the cinema... wooop!

Now i'm off to the cinema to watch a film.

I have loads of red marks on me. But the one that hurt the most hasn't even made a mark at all.

Also my right fingers are covered in lots of little cuts.

Sigh, that 'cute guy' aka Ben, as I've recently found out, has been texting me this afternoon and causing me muchos confusion as well as Aimless!

I don't want a relationship, or even somebody to have 'fun' with, but it's weird compelling idea to keep texting..I blame damn hormonoes.

Anyway, graduate tonight mr.jayseven, half 7! I wanted to go pounded tomorrow but they've run out of tickets..grr.

Nice to see Scotland are making an arse of themselves in the Rugby. :shakehead

Anyways, besides Scotland's excruitatingly bad endeaver to beat Wales, it's been a slow day. Was wanting to go out but just never got round to getting ready. Don't really know what happened. ::shrug: Done a teeny-tiny bit of my next psychology practical write up but I have 3 weeks or something so plenty of time to do it. Besides that, I've played a bit of Chrono Trigger (so awesome. loving it) and look forward to the N-E Halo mash-up later on this evening, which reminds me I need to download the legendary maps for tonight.

God, I hate that one judgemental arrogent shit everyone seems to have in their lives. Mine just happens to be a complete midget, who manages to look down on everyone...which is to be fair, quite a skill considering her height. :p

I was just talking to a mate on facebook, who said "She's going down. Downtown". Is that not the best trash talk ever? :D

God, I hate that one judgemental arrogent shit everyone seems to have in their lives. Mine just happens to be a complete midget, who manages to look down on everyone...which is to be fair, quite a skill considering her height. :p

I was just talking to a mate on facebook, who said "She's going down. Downtown". Is that not the best trash talk ever? :D

Seriously guys the trash talk is embaressing...

Cut to 4:11. You know what's coming! :p

____

My day has been like sitting on top of a hill enjoying the beautiful view, It's all fine until somebody pushes you. I've yet to be pushed but I'm on the edge looking down. :)

In other words I spent the day doing more coursework and I feel it is going well now but anything could throw it off course!

Apart from that Listening to Lily Allen and creating an Epic Tortilla with almost everything from my fridge. Except Milk no one wants milk in their tortilla!