Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

IT IS NICE.

Caris

Guest Stefkov

So many averst of it in the Metro. I'll give this a pass. I was pissing myself out of dusgust the first time I watched it. Doubt I'll watch it again.

So is Borat the new 'cool' thing to bash because it's popular now?

Oh well, i'll still buy it and laugh again and again and again.

You're either gonna laugh hysterically, or you'll cringe to death. Luckily, I'm one of the laughers. It's wrong to be a hater.

I'm gonna skip this, I think. I don't own many comedies on DVD, for the very reason that I don't want to watch them to death and just not find them funny anymore.

When I think of Borat, I think of the time when I saw it in that packed cinema, with the audience in fits and laughter tears streaming down my eyes.

Was going to buy it but i'll probably wait till it's a little cheaper

I just picked it up it's offer of the week in tesco for just £9.46. you won't find it much cheaper than that.

Awesome film, like flinky remember being at the cinema full of people, wetting their pants,never before witnessed that at the cinema, not to the extent of Borat anyway.

So is Borat the new 'cool' thing to bash because it's popular now?

Oh well, i'll still buy it and laugh again and again and again.

nope its cool to be racist so it seems.

Find this so boring, Ali G all the way, fuck borat, hes a **** as that character.

nope its cool to be racist so it seems.

Find this so boring, Ali G all the way, fuck borat, hes a **** as that character.

You are aware of how stupid that statement is? Borat is a character designed to show how stupid ignorant racists are. Both the character and the real people he meets are guilty of it. That's why it's funny. Are you thinking of a different film?

You are aware of how stupid that statement is? Borat is a character designed to show how stupid ignorant racists are. Both the character and the real people he meets are guilty of it. That's why it's funny. Are you thinking of a different film?

This is one of those rare occasions where I agree with you.

It also shows what people will accept, say and do, if they feel it is what they are expected to do.

I didn't see it at the cinema, so I had to get it on DVD.

QFT

I missed the opportunity to see it with friends, but I'm having a film day soon, so we'll probably watch it then, along with the four Monty Python films.: peace:

When I think of Borat, I think of the time when I saw it in that packed cinema, with the audience in fits and laughter tears streaming down my eyes.

That made me laugh :heh:

I'll probably end up owning it but I'm not in any rush. I do want to see the deleted scenes though.