N-Europe

Whats your real name?

Caris

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since Walter Dougles isn't actually your name Tellyn I think it's the most unfortuante name ever.

I mean, imagine meeting a kid called Walter Dougles, poor guy must take quite the amount of shit.

Sorry if this offends you in any way.

Haha, that's awesome. How do you feel about long names? I hate mine. :(

Also, why are you called max?

well, im called Hash or Hashim all around, but Max came from Max steel the TV show. i was taking a penalty kick for football team, shouted Max steel and going turbo before falling with a muscle cramp on the floor and missing the whole game.

ah well, shit happens.

well, im called Hash or Hashim all around, but Max came from Max steel the TV show. i was taking a penalty kick for football team, shouted Max steel and going turbo before falling with a muscle cramp on the floor and missing the whole game.

ah well, shit happens.

Which reminds me.

My full name is Petrus Frederikus Hendrik by the way, as I'm a baptised catholic ironically. Makes PFH and some of my friends call me the puff sometimes...

ah well, shit happens.

Nice story, man. :)

My full name is Stinkypants McGee.

And yes, it is a horrible name. Hate it. :(

Edited by Ashley

catherine margaret joanne lynn

blah - what a flippin mouthful

Hey, I know a Catherine Lynn. What a world we live in.

Ok, I'm going to let you all in on a secret, if you use it to steal my identity or my bank account I will be very very annoyed.

My name is Callum McKendrick, shhh keep it to yourselves."]

Ögmundur Jónsson

I love it because in old icelandic stories there was a guy called: Ögmundur hin ílli wich means Ögmundur the Evil

And i´m thinking about changing it to Ögmundur Gimli Jónsson just for the cool of it :Þ

James Edward - Not gettin' mah surname! A lil' bit of detective work will get you that. Pretty content with my full name,though. The surname is "smith on a hill" in some form of old english/welshish. Not as common as a smith, I tell you!

A few years below me at my old school there was a kid with the exact same name as me, but I never saw who he was. Also there's at least TWO people with the same name as me at my uni, and we think one's a lecturer. It's weird that I've never met anyone else with my surname or even been near them, besides those with the same first name too.