N-Europe

Happy Birthday, Eenuh!

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, thanks everyone. Makes me happy to read all these nice comments and birthday wishes. =3

So far my birthday consisted of sleeping late (yay!) and just sitting around; in 15 minutes I have to bike to school for four hours of class. There's presents on the table but I gotta wait till tonight to open them (though I did get a frog plushie from friends in school yesterday already). ='D

About my name, I thought it would be easier to pronounce... I actually use this nick cause it's the pronounciation of my real name (Ine). So eh... You say it like Ee-nuh, ee as the 'i' in spaghetti and Wii and then 'nuh' as in nurse (the first two letters). I think. This is difficult to explain. D:

And yes, I did eat some Nutella on Nutella day. Though it's still not my favourite chocolate spread and never will be. ='3

Again, thanks everyone! I might post my list of presents later today, which will hopefully contain a certain Wii game. =D

Thanks all! =D

So far my day has been pretty good. Class was pretty fun (four hours of sketching/drawing) and we got to leave a bit earlier.

For presents, I got Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, a Wii points card (don't know yet what games to download though), a gift card for the art store, a gift card for the store where I buy my games and CDs, a clock thingie, a puzzle game (not a videogame), socks, paint for in the shower/bath (my sister is silly), an umbrella, a cup saying "the older the better" and some nice text on the inside and flower seeds to plant. ='3

Still need to open one package though, from my boy. But I'll wait to do that till I'm in my room. But yes, so far it's been a nice birthday, better than last year, when I was all alone with no one around me. =O

Thanks again! =D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!