Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum Love

DanielTimothy

Cause you're nickname is Flinky, and that rhymes with kinky. And thats good enough in my book!

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for? Also, love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

Iun. I used to be head of news.

Thank you, it would be taking you way back to early December when the newest Veronica Mars episode aired.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for?

@ Iun: Love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

@JonSt: Come on dude, lighten up! I like the engineer guy from Enterprise, good old english accents adding a bit of class...

Erm...Twas a joke.

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for?

@ Iun: Love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

@JonSt: Come on dude, lighten up! I like the engineer guy from Enterprise, good old english accents adding a bit of class...

Ashley hired me. For what, we cannot say. Why, we will not answer... but it is safest not to ask too many questions. Remember forum member "Sexmaster-K" ? No. No one does. And no one remembers what happened to him.

As for the avatar, it's from "The Raccoons" a cartoon with one of the best soundtracks to a TV show of all time. I have almost all of the music on Mp3.

Twilight_Link,

you're almost my twin but just a year out. If we were exactly the same age, we'd be the same, no doubt. You like Nintendo, but arent such a blind lover of them that you have the courage* to shun their sub par Metroid junk. You like McFly but hopefully that will pass, just a bunch of kids trying to do punk.

A cool name, a cool date o' birth and a spot on mentality, everyone, lets lift our glasses o' crusha and salute the hero that banished the Twilight, and continues to save the day... snowboys and snowgals, I give you: Twilight_Link! :yay:

*cheers errupt everywhere!*

*Geddit? Courage? Link? Triforce of Courage!? Come on admit that it was good!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!