Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Here be the pr0 cards from the card box the missus and I got, along with some un/common choices which have nice pictures on them. The one raped by the flash is a Quagsire. As you can see on the top left, the mega rare shiny of Pikachu, a crap copy of the original artwork.

SV004.jpg

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooh you got it in the end!!

What's the verdict?

Yeah I went for the N110 because the NC20 wasn't in any shops to look at! I have to try before I buy, heh.

But yes, it's stunning. Keyboard is brilliant, screen is so bright, I think the net is faster than my home PC and the battery lasts aaaages. I love the shine. I just love it all!

Thanks for the recommendation Raining! :D

Yeah I went for the N110 because the NC20 wasn't in any shops to look at! I have to try before I buy, heh.

But yes, it's stunning. Keyboard is brilliant, screen is so bright, I think the net is faster than my home PC and the battery lasts aaaages. I love the shine. I just love it all!

Thanks for the recommendation Raining! :D

Yeah it should last for ages from the battery, that model. It's a lot like the NC10, too, which I know first hand rocks hard. :)

It really is quite fast...good netbooks today are probably as good as desktop PCs were not too long ago. Just without a good graphics card. :p

3509717m.jpg

Sennheiser CX 500 - £16 from play.com :D

I know a lot of other n-europites have had these, can't wait for them to arrive! They had better sound good o_O I went into HMV and the CX 400's were £40 so I'm pretty pleased with the price. They'll at least be a lot better than the default ipod earbuds I'm using at the moment.

21nIl3PvcdL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

Edimax EW-7728In 802.11n PCI WiFi Card

£28.13

11QNXTZ463L._SL500_AA200_.jpg

Belkin FirewireCablel 800 9Pin- 6-Pin 4.2M Beige

£14.08

41cFgI8LDFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edimax EA-MARS MIMO Antenna Relocate Stand

£12.99

513Tul17qmL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Garmin Nuvi 200 Satellite Navigation System - UK (Newly Overhauled)

£64.99

41440kfM72L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Belkin PRO Series Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device Cable - USB cable - 4 PIN USB Type A (M) - 4 PIN USB Type B (M) - 3 m ( USB / Hi-Speed USB )

£3.63

31xwRJ7LYIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

FLAT - 10 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead - 2 Metre

£12.99

The satnav is for my girlfriend. But apart from that this is just some stuff I've been in need of for aaages. I know once I start uni I won't buy it because I just sort of... clam up, and refuse to spend money on anything apart from reading books. Odd.

Haha, kind of. My girlfriend will pay me back for the satnav when she can afford to. But I still need to get a proper TV stand and a Slim...

But I also want a Quadro GFX card, more RAM, an i7 and to change my monitor.

Oh, and a Zune HD.

BAA_PS3_2D.jpg

£22 from TheHut and it arrived yesterday, two days before release. So far it is just awesome. It has that whole Metroid thing where you upgrade and can backtrack to find secret areas...except you're Batman, who rocks, and there is a story. I love how the story is integrated so well through cutscene, running banter, audio logs, background files, environmental clues.

I'm also loving the riddles. The few that I have come cross have been pretty nifty. Mark Hamill is amazing as the Joker. Rocksteady have really done a bang up job.

Going to go home tonight and download the free Joker DLC to try out. Can't wait! :yay:

My retail GOTY (Although with Uncharted 2 and Assassin's creed 2 out this year, who knows). flower is probably my GOTY, tbh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!