N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 28 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  1. Pot Noodle Spinning Fork 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 7.6k views
  2. Laptop Keyboard replacement

• 2 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 60 replies
    • 6.1k views
  3. Frustration Thread 1 2 3 4 5

• 122 replies
    • 6.8k views
  4. New Job, Need Some Advice

• 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Decide what I buy! 1 2

• 31 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. VoIP

• 0 replies
  7. Irrational Fears. 1 2 3

• 50 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 59 replies
    • 14.7k views
    • 66 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 53 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Foods you hate 1 2 3 4

• 87 replies
    • 5k views
  9. *GB per month download

• 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Homebrew beer

• 8 replies
    • 1k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Astro's idle animations are too much
    • Played the first few planets. A surprising ammount of secrets in thoese levels and the music and audio change alot depending on where you are or what you're doing. Really great so far. Don't want to move onto the next planet untill i've done everything in the last one.
    • Madden NFL 2000   NA release: 31st August 1999 PAL release: N/A JP release: N/A Developer: EA Tiburon Publisher: EA Sports N64 Magazine Score: N/A In a year where NFL Quarterback Club dropped the ball, a simple release would have been extremely successful for Madden. However, they decided to add a bunch of features to the game to make it their best one so far. A lot of these features are beyond my understanding – player stats that vary due to them having hot/cold streaks, create-a-play, multiple consecutive seasons with shared stats, and a bunch of other stuff like that. The arcade mode is a welcome addition to make it easier for people to get into it, as well as the challenge mode. The challenge mode gives you a ton of stuff – like certain kinds of passes, tackles, touchdowns – to try to achieve while playing the game. The rewards show that the developers were having a lot of fun with the game as there were a load of additional teams to unlock – not just “best of teams” or ones representing the developers, but silly teams. Ancient soldiers, cereal mascots, spacemen, cowboys, monsters and more could be unlocked for you to play as. And not just the teams, each came with their own themed stadium to play in. This added a bit more personality and colour to the franchise, and was an enjoyable addition. Fun Remake or remaster? Silly teams like this need to be brought back. Official ways to get the game. There is no official way to get Madden NFL 2000
    • I wish I could just post everything that makes me smile, but I'm too lazy to deal with the spoiler tags I'm playing a certain level now that is just marvelous. OHHHHHHH BOY, this is awesome Oh, what I forgot to mention: The soundtrack is insane. @Hero-of-Time you'll be happy to know that it's banger after banger. SHIT SLAPS, BRO!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m