N-Europe

If you are getting a secondary console, which one will it be?

Dawn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm probably get a 360 cause its out first lol.

Microsoft will go all out with support, the graphix will be amazing.

I seriously dont see anything in getting a PS3, at best it will have games = (on par) with the Xbox.

that and a Revolution should be all i need. bye bye PC gaming.

I'll most likely buy a 360 on/near launch, and I'm sure to buy a Revolution as soon as it's released in Europe.

PS3 is still a maybe. I'll pick one up at some point, but that might not be until it's been around for a year or so. Or the PSThree is released.

i think if i ever have to tuch the sex box controller angain willingley or in an involentrey spasm i will throw it with the brick of a system not far behind, so in that case it has to be a ps3 after the the rev................360 no time for u mate weres my twilight princes im turnin in to a bloody wolf waitin.......u dont want to see me angry!

i think if i ever have to tuch the sex box controller angain willingley or in an involentrey spasm i will throw it with the brick of a system not far behind, so in that case it has to be a ps3 after the the rev................360 no time for u mate weres my twilight princes im turnin in to a bloody wolf waitin.......u dont want to see me angry!

Hmm? :blink:

:mad: Curse that not working blink smiley :weep: