NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dawn

If you are getting a secondary console, which one will it be?

Hello

Im assuming most people on this forum will be getting an revolution, but what is your second console of choice (if you are getting one)?

I'll be getting a 360 for sure at some point.

Possibly a Rev depending on the online gaming set up.

Maybe a PS3, again depending on online gaming set up and games.

Hmm probably get a 360 cause its out first lol.

Microsoft will go all out with support, the graphix will be amazing.

I seriously dont see anything in getting a PS3, at best it will have games = (on par) with the Xbox.

that and a Revolution should be all i need. bye bye PC gaming.

Probably end up getting them all. I'm getting a 360 at launch, I'll get a rev and I'll get a PS3. PS3 has Makai Wars, lovely Nippon Ichi Software goodness. ^_^

Xbox 360 first. and then a Revolution.. and then a PAL revolution... and then some time... in the future.. when the price is right...a PS3.

GotaOwnThemAll.

I'll most likely buy a 360 on/near launch, and I'm sure to buy a Revolution as soon as it's released in Europe.

PS3 is still a maybe. I'll pick one up at some point, but that might not be until it's been around for a year or so. Or the PSThree is released.

Xbox 360 for Christmas, most probably the Revolution if the games are any good.

I'll get the PS3 if there are any games I really, really want.

It´s very unlikely, but if it´s anything other than the Revolution, it´ll be a PS3. Definitely no 360.

Knowing me I'g get all three eventually. But I am getting a 360 at launch and planning to buy a revolution at launch. The playstation 3 will proberbly have to wait though.

360 is a must. I will be getting a Rev and will probarbly skip the PS3 unless something like Skies Of Arcadia 2 comes out for it.

ps3 will be my first console, but there are a lot of games that interest me for the 360, so if they turn out well i'll probably buy one at some point.

I'll end up owning them all most likely. Xbox 360 this Christmas, Revolution at launch and PS3 whenever it fits a reasonable price tag for me.

i think if i ever have to tuch the sex box controller angain willingley or in an involentrey spasm i will throw it with the brick of a system not far behind, so in that case it has to be a ps3 after the the rev................360 no time for u mate weres my twilight princes im turnin in to a bloody wolf waitin.......u dont want to see me angry!

i think if i ever have to tuch the sex box controller angain willingley or in an involentrey spasm i will throw it with the brick of a system not far behind, so in that case it has to be a ps3 after the the rev................360 no time for u mate weres my twilight princes im turnin in to a bloody wolf waitin.......u dont want to see me angry!

Hmm? :blink:

:mad: Curse that not working blink smiley :weep:

Sign in to follow this