N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly the best Flash game I've ever played: Super Mario Bros. Crossover.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416

Play through the original SMB as Mario, Link, Mega Man, Samus, aaand two other dudes I can't particularly remember. (One is the dude from Contra..) The attention to detail is just incredible, including the music for each stage, the death animations and the power-ups. My favourite little feature was how when playing as the Contra character you couldn't stop your jump in midair as you can with Mario, making the game that little bit more challenging.

Seriously, play it. You won't regret it.

If you're a cat lover, you're gonna hate me. If you're cynical as to the whole over blowing of this story on this news channel as well as the music, you may enjoy it on the same levels I did.

I'm a cat lover but it annoys me when people try to anthropomorphize animals. My cat does that to me all the time I'm just fine.

I'm a cat lover but it annoys me when people try to anthropomorphize animals. My cat does that to me all the time I'm just fine.

Same here. My cat also paddy paws (that's what we call it at my house) the fluffy pillows in the lounge.

If you're a cat lover, you're gonna hate me. If you're cynical as to the whole over blowing of this story on this news channel as well as the music, you may enjoy it on the same levels I did.

I'm probably the biggest cat lover on N-E (well, maybe except for Raining ...), but I don't see why I should hate you for that. I agree that's a bit silly thinking the cat was trying to revive the other cat through cardiac massage. The cat was obviously distressed that its friend had died (hence why it lay down next to it - I admit that that touched me), but the "massage" was pretty normal behaviour for a cat showing affection.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!