Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If project natal is as good as they are promoting it to be then a game based on the tv show "hole in the wall" would be awwwwwwsome!

aha that would be immense :hehe:

cant seem to do "king of the hill" with no faults on trails its doing head in :red:...all of the rest on hard ive done with no faults :D

forza 3 is defo a try before hire (lovefilm) for me as found forza 2 rather boring as it got further into the game. Races in rather slow cars..going around a track you have already gone around several times in career..in a 20 plus lap race just hope its not like that again.

Edited by BeerMonkey

aha that would be immense :hehe:

cant seem to do "king of the hill" with no faults on trails its doing head in :red:...all of the rest on hard ive done with no faults :D

forza 3 is defo a try before hire (lovefilm) for me as found forza 2 rather boring as it got further into the game. Races in rather slow cars..going around a track you have already gone around several times in career..in a 20 plus lap race just hope its not like that again.

Totally agree about Forza 2. Started off enjoying that game, and found it tedious half way through.

Kojima " Natal will start a revolution "

Microsoft organized a panel with some of the biggest japanese game creators to talk about Project Natal. Metal Gear Solid mastermind Hideo Kojima gave high praise to the technology saying that " we are going to see the same sort of revolution of going from 2D games to 3D games with the move to Natal ".

Here's what Kojima had to say about Project Natal :

" Kojima was absolutely blown away when he saw it. Takahashi claimed that he thought Kojima almost fainted when he saw it "

" Kojima said that he really wanted to be here because he believe in the possibilities of the controller -- he said it has the potential to really change the lifestyle of gamers. he said he wants to use natal in his games, but he's really more excited about seeing how Natal changes the lifestyle habits of gamers "

" Kojima said that Natal is going to raise the bar for game development "

" Kojima said we are going to see the same sort of revolution of going from 2D games to 3D games with the move to Natal "

" Kojima is now talking about how this is going to be a transitional stage -- for example, some gamers might not be able to accept trying to control a driving game with a pretend steering wheel in their hands "

" Kojima said that he wants to do stuff that incorporates all aspects of the Natal -- the camera, the voice, the motion control. He especially loves the face recognition possibilities. he said he would like to make a game kind of like AI "

" Kojima says he would love to use Natal to come out with a completely new game that no one has played before "

Is anyone else having trouble with Live? It's nothing too major, it just wouldn't sign me in at first until I went through the rigmarole of a connection test, then I played one game of Halo 3 before getting disconnected.

That's just Live... the tempremental beast that it is, I've had that kind of thing happen once or twice while playing I believe, all is fine now though, also i find that changing the search criteria helps so that you only play against people who have a good connection/ PING since doing that I haven't really had any/many problems. :)

I wasn't aware a business needed any other reason.

I know, but with a game already been out a year on disk, widely available in shops shouldn't really need to be split into episodes, which will probably cost £10 each. You can get the whole game and probably both DLC at Premium level for the same price.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!