Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

I meant Harley as in a minor villain not what drives the plot of the movie like how the scarecrow in Begins, not the source of the problem just a product of it.

To put her as a main villain would not work as Harley is as deep (personality) as her relationship with the Joker is.

I´m not saying they should put her in the movie I just want it and with ledger dead that makes it a bit hard.

And of course I´ve seen Returns :Þ

I´ve just never like catwoman a lot.

Me, Shorty and Nami went to see The Terminator at the cinema last night.

Amaaaazing. The transformation from small screen to the cinema was a revelation: The aesthetic of the film is nothing short of a triumph- transforming LA in to a science fiction nior. I absolutely love the style of it all.

the biggest change though was the audio. cranked to fuck and in great surround sound it really comes in to it's own. Dirty synth and metalic drums make up about 90% of the score and it's just amazing. It's perfectly atmospheric, dark and unsettling stuff. Brilliant.

10/10

I reaaaally hope Black Mask isn't even mentioned in the conception of a possible Third Batman movie, just so Paj will cry himself to sleep every night before its' released :D

Let's just say The Penguin, this time played by a tall spindly man who has to bend down to fit in a room. It's genius.

Mr Freeze, although the Arnie incarnation will be tough to beat. The way he looks in "The" Batman [Fucks sake...] isn't bad. The way he sounds is even better.

Me, Shorty and Nami went to see The Terminator at the cinema last night.

Amaaaazing. The transformation from small screen to the cinema was a revelation: The aesthetic of the film is nothing short of a triumph- transforming LA in to a science fiction nior. I absolutely love the style of it all.

the biggest change though was the audio. cranked to fuck and in great surround sound it really comes in to it's own. Dirty synth and metalic drums make up about 90% of the score and it's just amazing. It's perfectly atmospheric, dark and unsettling stuff. Brilliant.

10/10

What he said, it was awesomez. I want T2 at the cinema nao.

I just think it would be badass to see Mickey Rourke play The Joker. He may not be needed in the next film, although I think there was some unexplored information that would be bum for us to see.

And yes ReZ. Johnny Depp is an overrated arse. He has a sad sack face and he was only ever good as Ed Wood and Hunter S. Thompson.

Nami seems cool. Is she a she?

Is she hot? Pictures etc?

*Sheds a tear*

I thought I was the only one.

Although to be fair...part of the hatred spawns from his utterly EVIL and irritating fan base.

As much as I like Depp I´m gonna agree on the fan base

People who probably traded part of their brain too make space for more Depp love.

Eagle Eye

I thought this was supposed to be utterly shit? I actually quite liked it. I never got bored, some of the action was great, thought the plane in the tunnel was rather ridiculous.

didnt the whole thing just seem obvious to you? im no poirot, but the whole thing was easy to work out.

and the whole film was rather ridiclus. plus it had shia, may he die in flames.

didnt the whole thing just seem obvious to you? im no poirot, but the whole thing was easy to work out.

and the whole film was rather ridiclus. plus it had shia, may he die in flames.

I wasn't aware what the voice was, until they revealed it. (I'm obviously dense). But still, I enjoyed myself whilst watching it...no wait, I'll rephrase that before ReZ sees and makes a comment...I enjoyed watching it. Also, I'm not a "OMFG I LOVE SHIA" fan or anything, but I do quite like the guy.

Smiley Face

The best Anna Faris film I've seen so far. The best "drug centred" comedy I've seen too. I loved it, and laughed a fair bt through out. It's an utterly wierd indie film, but it just worked. I swear she was actually high all the way through.

After having watched her as (by and large) herself on Entourage I think she just is like that. The kinda happy glazed over thing.

Initial D

Not bad. Although the fat guy annoyed me a lot (and had the most moronic haircut ever). Probably would be more enjoyable if I watched the anime where these dramas could stretch out...but then the only enjoyable people were the main lead and the Asian Leighton Meester (lord knows what the characters name was but thats what I've named her).

Kabluey

Lisa Kudrow plays a war bride and her brother in law comes to look after the kids and has to get a job and the only one he can get is wearing this...

kabluey.jpg

Odd. Enjoyable too. Has this amusing dialogue:

Guy: We're being attacked!

Girl: By CHEESE!

Makes me want to watch The Comeback though, my favourite Kudrow role ever.

Duel

My dad first showed me this movie over a decade ago, and I've always liked it. Such suspense built up, and an interesting sense of paranoia and eventual return-to-earth moment when reality hits and the means maybe don't outweigh the ends.

or something. Yeah, I wish this was in the movie club as it's well worth seeing.

(In case you didn't know, Duel is a Spielberg movie about a dude in a car being relentlessly taunted, chased and harassed by an 18-wheeler tanker accross a long highway. Check it out.)

Me, Shorty and Nami went to see The Terminator at the cinema last night, without jayseven because we hate him so much.

10/10

bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards waiting for me to leave before showing that shizzle.

Nami seems cool. Is she a she?

Is she hot? Pictures etc?

nami is Shorty's shortie, and my flatmate. HANDZ ORF!

Wanted

It hasn't finished yet...but it's very very crap.

3/10

After watching it, I believe that people who don't like it have no Awe bone. Wanted is in teh vein of Shoot 'Em up, the Transporter movies and general action-fest stuff. I still don't see what was so bad about it. It was cool.