NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Hmm how much is the train to Belgium...? :p

Ummm, to arrive on the day it starts playing and leave the next day, about £130, just for the Eurostar. =P

Hercules In New York

I knew it was going to be bad, based on everyone who has seen it has told me so. But it didn't prepare me for this. Words just can't describe just how crap this film [if you can call it that] really is. Doubtful I'll be watching this again unless very drunk.

Minus figures/10

Hercules In New York

I knew it was going to be bad, based on everyone who has seen it has told me so. But it didn't prepare me for this. Words just can't describe just how crap this film [if you can call it that] really is. Doubtful I'll be watching this again unless very drunk.

Minus figures/10

Did you watch it with Schwarzenegger's original voice or the dubbed version?

Did you watch it with Schwarzenegger's original voice or the dubbed version?

It prided itself on having the original voice, I was interested to see what kind of voice they gave him in the dub.

It prided itself on having the original voice, I was interested to see what kind of voice they gave him in the dub.

I only watched it with his original voice and I found the parts where he talks quite amusing then, because he has such a strong accent - even worse than in his other movies. Still it doesn't change the fact it's a bad movie but it a little more entertaining.

Hercules in New York is the kind of movie people will ask about if they happen to identify it it on your shelf in it's £1 thin DVD case with the width of a human hair. It is at that point you should take the case from their curious grasp and ensure them the best of the movie is found on YouTube and that's all they'll ever need to see. Great moments in a terrible movie.

Hercules in New York is the kind of movie people will ask about if they happen to identify it it on your shelf in it's £1 thin DVD case with the width of a human hair. It is at that point you should take the case from their curious grasp and ensure them the best of the movie is found on YouTube and that's all they'll ever need to see. Great moments in a terrible movie.

I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't want to deprive those people of the majestic piece of cinematic excellence.

Thanks Paj for reminding me of...

Scary Movie

I thought the movie was funny, I still do. I just love Cindy and Brenda.

9/10

Scary Movie 2

Funny but not as funny as the first. Again, I love Cindy and Brenda.

6/10

Scary Movie 3

A little funnier than the second but not more than the first. Brenda's scene with Samara had me laughing so much.

7/10

Why would you ever watch Scary Movie when you could just watch Jiz?

I just love.

"Money talks, trannies walk."

----

"Can we stop talking about shits and start talking about my god-damn baby!?"

"Look, I know I'm your brother but I just really don't care.... you know... so... like get an abortion... I don't understand-"

"But Jiz does the abortions herself!"

"Oh..."

----

"Lighten up faggot, let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch."

Edited by chairdriver

I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't want to deprive those people of the majestic piece of cinematic excellence.

I picked up a similarly shit movie in Blockbuster the other day in the £3 bargain bin. If any of you ever see a copy of this movie and feel the need to waste an hour and a half of your lives with poor CGI sharkery and a young John Barrowman throwing down some irresistable chat up lines, please don't miss out.

Shark Attack 3: MEGALODON

I give it a 10/10 purely on that scene's entertainment value alone.

Mark Macready and the Archangel Murders

PosterGradient.jpg

Super low budget film - made with £5000 which the producers got by flogging their belongings on EBAY.

Heres the trailer:

The good news is the full 32 minute film became available online from yesterday. It's a great British horror/comedy - check this bad boy out here:

'Mark Macready and the Archangel Murders'

My rating considering the minscule budget 10/10 - essential cult viewing.

Why would you ever watch Scary Movie when you could just watch Jiz?

----

"Can we stop talking about shits and start talking about my god-damn baby!?"

"Look, I know I'm your brother but I just really don't care.... you know... so... like get an abortion... I don't understand-"

"But Jiz does the abortions herself!"

"Oh..."

----

"Lighten up faggot, let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch."

I'm in a fit. These are the best things that the internet has offered me/humanity. The person who makes these is a legend.

I can't breathe RE: "Chrissie, I don't hate you cause you're black, you're black because I hate you." and "This is the muhafuckingdressI'mgonnagetmuthafuckinggang-bangedintonight!"

The dress waltz is the definitive joke which I do my scream laugh at, where I get sore insides from laughing too much. I just love the joy with which she celebrates the fact she's going to be gangbanged.

Total Recall

I didn't really know anything about this, except that there was a woman with three boobs and something about Richter and a party. I'm glad I watched it because it was utterly brilliant. A bit silly and over the top, but that's what makes it so great. Great plot, great characters and great action.

9/10

Kick Ass

Whilst watching it I was wholly surprised. I kept thinking this is an awesome film that 'shouldn't' work (Spandex wannabe's) but somehow the comedy and the plot feels extremely unique and therefore constantly engaged me.

I would have given it a 9/10 due to the sheer awesome-ness of it but having had some time to reflect on it I'll give it an 8/10. An excellent film that deserves a sequel.

Invictus

Emotional, interesting and with solid acting. A great story and even more stirring due to being true. Morgan Freeman puts in a great appearance as Mandela and Matt Damon comes across well.

A very interesting movie with some great writing.

7/10.

Total Recall

I didn't really know anything about this, except that there was a woman with three boobs and something about Richter and a party.

Best comment I've heard for a couple of days. Buy the t-shirt.

I Saw Saw for the first time last night. I found it pretty good, the set up is compelling. Don't know whether I'll see the rest of the series though. I mean how that guy spent all that time lying completely still without giving the game away was a bit daft, but all in all it was funtime horror. 8/10

Hercules In New York

Minus figures/10

Makes me wonder really, why did you want to watch it??.

Total Recall

I didn't really know anything about this, except that there was a woman with three boobs and something about Richter and a party. I'm glad I watched it because it was utterly brilliant. A bit silly and over the top, but that's what makes it so great. Great plot, great characters and great action.

9/10

Glad you enjoyed it, it is one of the best Arnie movies out there.

Anyway

Tomorrow Never Dies

Stars Pierce Brosnan in his 2nd of 4 outings as 007. This time, he has to stop a potential new World War from occuring between Britain and China thanks to a over-powered news media bloke.

Pretty good flick, one to watch most definitly.

8/10

The Time Traveller's Wife

Very, very, very, very, very, very bad. If you've read the book, that is. I'm sure it's lovely and aww and cute and whatever if you've not -- but if you have, you'll not be able to see the film for all it isn't.

Just read on imdb that the film was pushed back a whole year so that Bana could re-grow his hair after Star Trek in order to reshoot some of the scenes. Lol.

Makes me wonder really, why did you want to watch it??

I wanted to experience it for myself.

The Time Traveller's Wife

Very, very, very, very, very, very bad. If you've read the book, that is. I'm sure it's lovely and aww and cute and whatever if you've not -- but if you have, you'll not be able to see the film for all it isn't.

Just read on imdb that the film was pushed back a whole year so that Bana could re-grow his hair after Star Trek in order to reshoot some of the scenes. Lol.

Could they not just buy a wig?

I wanted to experience it for myself.

Fair enough, but i think it is one of them movies to watch when you are totally drunk. Then it turns into a comedy of crapness.

I'm trying to figure a way to wipe my memory of this movie, it remains within to this day.

I Saw Saw for the first time last night. I found it pretty good, the set up is compelling. Don't know whether I'll see the rest of the series though. I mean how that guy spent all that time lying completely still without giving the game away was a bit daft, but all in all it was funtime horror. 8/10

That's actually explained in Saw III or IV. I'm pretty sure it's the fourth one though. I saw it last night as well and I still love it. 9/10

Saw: The Videogame came through my letterbox today because my dad bought it for my birthday, I tested it and it's bloody wicked! Shame I have to wait for Thursday to play it! :(