Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ring Fit Adventure

Ronnie

Thought this deserved its own thread. I can update when they show it off properly next week.

Switch Fit seems to be the obvious theory doing the rounds but it looks a lot more gamey than that :confused: guess we'll find out on the 12th

I like them doing a tease like this, gets a bit of buzz going before the proper reveal.

EDIT:

Reveal Trailer:

Edited by Ronnie

It just looks like a pilates ring with a couple of joy-cons attached to it. ::shrug:

Apparently it's made by the Labo team and will be releasing before the end of the year. With it looking to be a fitness based experience/game it does make sense to get it out for Christmas so that people can snap it up when they go on their usual fad of dieting after the festive period.

8 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

However, those hosts are cringy as hell!

Yes, there is something very unnerving about the way they present this thing. 

The idea seems interesting though, I never had a problem with the Wii fit stuff in the past and I’m kinda glad they are making something new in the vein of those style of games.

Edited by Helmsly

I'm interested for the minigames and straight up fitness features but the presentation was super weird. I don't know if I'll ever touch the actual adventure game, I was super out for the first few minutes of the video but the other modes turned it around. 

Only £50 too, is that cheaper than Wii Fit was?

Edited by killthenet

2 hours ago, killthenet said:

I'm interested for the minigames and straight up fitness features but the presentation was super weird. I don't know if I'll ever touch the actual adventure game, I was super out for the first few minutes of the video but the other modes turned it around. 

Only £50 too, is that cheaper than Wii Fit was?

Where’s the source for the price? Think I missed it somewhere.