N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Julius

Anyone watch the Nintendo UK stream where the UK community managers of Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix and Konami were all playing against each other?

It's worth a watch if only for the knockout tournament with all the Fake Smash Balls.

4 hours ago, GenericAperson said:

Anyone watch the Nintendo UK stream where the UK community managers of Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix and Konami were all playing against each other?

It's worth a watch if only for the knockout tournament with all the Fake Smash Balls.

Link?

5 hours ago, GenericAperson said:

Is it real?! :laughing:

Only watched bits and pieces but the Fake Smash Balls part was the best.

n00b question here. I've modified my preferred controls and set it to a username 'Tim'. But how do I actually use these controls in battle? I can't see an option to choose this when I go into the Smash mode. Basically I can't deal with B not being jump...

7 minutes ago, Tim B said:

n00b question here. I've modified my preferred controls and set it to a username 'Tim'. But how do I actually use these controls in battle? I can't see an option to choose this when I go into the Smash mode. Basically I can't deal with B not being jump...

On the character select screen, click where it says Player 1 and set it to your profile?

Alright.

Off to work. 

Will leave 3 hours early, i.e. at 1pm, go get some food/drinks/snacks, meet up at my best mate's place and just fire this thing up. :D The three Smash Bros (heh) will be back to play the Ultimate version of the game all day and all night long.

Drunken banter included :laughing: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1