Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

i foolishly procrastinated on the brilliant Tesco deal (glitch) £349 for PS4, Fifa 15, Alien Nostromo Edition & Minecraft. Now everything else seems bloody expensive. Anybody know of any gems out there.

Sorry to kick you whilst your down, but you dun goof'd, brah. That was one hell of a deal! I'd have said that £349 for a PS4 with Fifa would be a decent deal, buth Alien AND Minecraft, too? That's fucking insane.

You can probably shop around and find something close to the £330-340 mark for a PS4 with one game, but I think you're going to struggle to find anything close to that. Sorry...check out HotUkDeals daily and something may pop up on there.

Sorry to kick you whilst your down, but you dun goof'd, brah. That was one hell of a deal! I'd have said that £349 for a PS4 with Fifa would be a decent deal, buth Alien AND Minecraft, too? That's fucking insane.

You can probably shop around and find something close to the £330-340 mark for a PS4 with one game, but I think you're going to struggle to find anything close to that. Sorry...check out HotUkDeals daily and something may pop up on there.

Don't I bloody know it. The only reason I didn't buy it was because I'd already bought minecraft. My boy loves cod and Fifa so I'm hoping I'll get a deal with those games.

The update is pretty cool. I'm not sure if I'll use SharePlay much, but at least the opportunity is there...ooooh, I wonder if I can try it out with Injustice? That would be lovely. :D

The themes are nice, I particularly like the paper one. It was a pain in the arse trying to find them on the PSstore on the PS4, so I tried online with my laptop and found them there, then downloaded it to the PS4 that way. Much better.

Also, being able to upload the clips to YouTube is a massive yes. Ine's been making this compilation video of stupid deaths in Assassin's Creed, so she can put that online when it's done.

I hope they continue to add more themes in future. I've had a look at what themes you could get for the PS3 and there's loads! Bit gutted I missed out on that system now.

Forget about The PS4 Remote Play app is in the Play Store for Xperia Z family. Only Z3 and Z3Compact for now. It's awesome!

Awesome, been waiting for this.

They need to hurry up and release the game control mount now though so I can attach my phone to the dualshock!

Edit: Doesn't work on my shitty wireless network, brilliant...

Also PSN is now down, double brilliant :/

Edited by Eddage