N-Europe

Alien vs Predator: The Ultimate Showdown

Eenuh

They have fought each other before, fiercely fighting for survival. Or for trophies. The battles have been intense, resulting in many deaths and injuries. Anyone caught in their battle will have a hell of a time trying to survive.

And even though men thought the earth was safe again, they come back for the ultimate showdown...

Alien vs Predator:

WHO CAN BAKE THE BEST BIRTHDAY CAKE?

Is it the Predator?

img_1640_aliens-vs-predator-birthday-cake-360p.jpg

Or the Alien?

birthday-alien.jpg

Find out soon in Bournemouth, UK! Coming to you on January 16, 2012!

The judge of this ultimate showdown is none other than Teh Jimz0r, also known as Fierce_LiNk!

With his 25 years on this earth and his vast knowledge of both species, he will be the one to test the cakes and declare who is the ultimate winner...

The Alien, or the Predator!

LOL I'm kidding! It's only your birthday!

memes-my-sisters-th-birthday-cake.jpg

Edited by Eenuh

Aha, thank you very much for the kind messages and birthday wishes. *blows a kiss to Wesley*

I didn't actually have anything planned for this birthday, so I thought it would just be a regular day. However, on Thursday, I got told that we were meeting at a friend's house (Chris) for drinks on the Saturday. I imagined it would be a quiet night, where a few of us hang out, have a few drinks, chat and watch a film or something.

As I thought this is what would happen, I ended up going to an ASDA on the way to buy some cider. Managed to find myself getting IDed...which was quite funny. Even funnier was that whilst I was in the process of being IDed, one of the workers at the store spotted my Zelda triforce t-shirt and was asking me where I got eet from.

I ended up getting to Chris's house, but only after being called up by his other half, asking where I was. I was a little bit late, cos of the cider incident, but got there pretty soon afterwards. Although, as soon as we got there, he said we were going into Ringwood for a little bite to eat, as there was no food in the house. I was a bit peckish, so I let my stomach rule on that one.

We ventured into Ringwood and decided to eat in Prezzo. I've never been to one, I think...so whilst Chris was sorting out the table, the four of us remaining (his other half, my friend Rosie and her boyfriend, and me) just hung around. We got told by Chris that there was a table at the back of the room. I imagined it would be a tiny table at the back of the restaurant...literally the last one in the place.

When I got there, I didn't expect to find a massive table, filled with about 20 of my workfriends singing happy birthday. Never had that happen to me before, it was very unexpected but very welcome. :)

I received quite a lot of cards, and a gift...which was a pretty big biscuit jar. Its kinda like the cup Ine made for her Mum before in Bournemouth (the ceramics shop), that sorta style, so I loved it. Some of the cards made me chuckle. :D So yes, that was completely awesome. One of the nicest things to ever happen to me, I think.

Today was pretty good in itself, although tiring. I went to the gym before work (for the third or so year running, haha), went to work which was pretty quiet. Although it was tiring, as I had my afterschool football club that I run every Monday. In the evening, when I got home, my housemates sang happy birthday to me and presented me with a home-made Ghostbusters Cake! :D So yummy.

After blowing out the candles, we went out for a meal at a Korean Restaurant, which was lovely. Pretty spicy stuff, but again, awesome. We had quite a few laughs and stuff listening and watching the Korean music on the telly close to us, and just about other stuff.

So, overally, very, very awesome birthday. Made even better knowing that Ine has passed her driving test. It's been probably one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Saturday won't be topped for a very, very long time.