N-Europe

The Rapture

Nintendohnut

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]How are you spending your last few hours on earth? :laughing:

Even if you believe in it, only the people worthy get taken up. Everyone else has until the 21st October for the world to end.

Anyway, Newton said that anyone who predicted a date before 2060 is talking complete rubbish.

It's supposed to be 6pm local time and happen sequentially across the timezones. So... anyone heard anything from Australia in the last few hours?

They've all been taken, the quota is full. We're doomed!!!!!!

It's supposed to be 6pm local time and happen sequentially across the timezones. So... anyone heard anything from Australia in the last few hours?

I have, fandom has spread on the supernatural finale and everyone is spamming my tumblr.

So aussie is still kicking. Rather loudly..

I tried so hard, and got so far.

But in the end...it doesn't even maaaatttttttttter.

At least it means a week off work, for everyone. Foreeever. There's an upside to everything.

Best of all, we've got some cracking weather today, nothing like an apacolypse in the sun!

NO NO NO! I haven't OMG did they fail and die?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

At least everyone that believes that this will happen will be proven wrong and therefore renounce their faith and become atheists.

Nah, they'll just realize that God forgives sins instead of punishing them and keep on believing anyway.

I mean, I've always been told that God only punishes us for our sins if we die without genuinely regretting them. Confession is just a way for God to learn of our regret (which is pretty pointless if God is omniscient, but I digress)

Anyway, religious people only believe the bits they want to believe. Simple as that, unfortunately. :hmm:

Even if you believe in it, only the people worthy get taken up. Everyone else has until the 21st October for the world to end.

Would you look at that...? My birthday! :grin: Best gift ever, God!

Best of all, we've got some cracking weather today, nothing like an apacolypse in the sun!

Is that anything like an apocalypse in the sun? Those things are mad, yo.

But yeah, if it's just an apacolypse or hell, even an alpacalypse, that's fine too.

Though while well need so many shaggy beasts of burden at the end of the world is beyond me...

Celebrating the imminent end of the world by listening to the radio on Harold Camping's website (he was the main force behind the claim that May 21st is the end).

Shit is fucking crazy. It told me to come back next week about 20 minutes ago.

Join in with the hilarity of discussions regarding the theory of evolution, red wagons on spaceships and fuck all mention of the rapture. Click to listen to their radio on the top right and click EastMed/EastHigh, pretty funny shit. Just songs right now..

Edited by Debug Mode