N-Europe

N-E Survey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And still you managed to become the England Mega Drive Champion? Now that's impressive ;)

Dual Citizenship.

Plus I don't think nationality matters in this case. We've had some Chinese people compete before. It's later on this year if anyone is wanting a bash into the Premier League.

You fellow lovers of potatoes :D Other interesting similarities: we both got our independence at about the same time, 1917 here, and we luurrve our alcohol. Though you guys seem to be a bit merrier lot, I bet it's the somewhat warmer climate...

Well, it's primarily about nationality, and thus also the language / culture...though it's also interesting to see where people are residing now. However, a separate thread for language would actually be pretty fascinating as well, charting out the amount of native and non-native English-speakers, as well as the other mother tongues and L2s... :)

Are potatoes a stereotypical joke for you Finns as well? :laughing: Interesting facts.

In that case, I'm a sneaky dual citizen (Irish and Chinese)! A language thread sounds cool, are you sure there hasn't already been a thread like that?

Edited by EddieColeslaw

Same kind of thing here, do you see yourself more as a Welshman than an Englishman?

I class myself as an Englishman living in Wales. And as people say, as i've lived in Wales for such a longtime, i have a Welsh accent. But that is to be expected.