N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know yet what my plans are for the summer. I've got my MOT and Tax due in June, so I bet that might cost me a bit. My school are also doing a holiday club thing, so will have to find the dates for those as well, since I'm on standby for that.

I'd love to go, though. One request though: Football. Would be awesome to get a little kickabout going.

I really don't know yet what my plans are for the summer. I've got my MOT and Tax due in June, so I bet that might cost me a bit. My school are also doing a holiday club thing, so will have to find the dates for those as well, since I'm on standby for that.

I'd love to go, though. One request though: Football. Would be awesome to get a little kickabout going.

Already mentioned about footy.

Were you still there for the elevator rides when he went in with a load of strangers and we all got the one next to it. Obviously we didnt hear the whole conversation but all we saw was ReZ coming out of the lift saying "I just wanted to know if you liked Harry Potter!"

I wasn't there for any elevator action, but based on what you described nothing really happened.

I wasn't there last year but I enjoyed it in 2009 : peace:

Why not go to this one? If you had a good time at the last one you went to, you should give the next one a go.

The only thing really in the way is the money, to be honest. If I'm fine moneywise, I'll go.

Football's a cool idea, though no ginger kids yeah? Also someone should get in touch with air traffic control and ensure there are no noisy helicopters about this time. Noisy being a vast understatement.

I guess I'm not coming then :hmm:

A bike tournament??

When did this happen?

Last years meet. Somehow, the usual location for the meet was overrun by those self-powered things having races around the park. Had to dodge one or two bikes just getting to the area.

Football's a cool idea, though no ginger kids yeah? Also someone should get in touch with air traffic control and ensure there are no noisy helicopters about this time. Noisy being a vast understatement.

Yeah, i'll bring my sniper this time. Shouldn't have an issue with the choppers this time.