NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Where's teh "meet-up always attending" list? Because I'm on it. At the top. Like a boss.

RE: other stuff; I will want to get drunk and play chess and be not-in-the-group-photo, as per every year.

I'll be there, as always, probably drunkenly plucking absurd theories out of the air with Jay :heh:

Also: can we do it sometime mid July?

I would like to meet the triad trinity trio tria... wossit. Even though there's really only you and paj, there's enough oomph there to maintain the triforce.

Excitement get.

Are you ready for this? You sure? All right, here goes ...

I'M GONNA BE THERE THIS YEAR! :yay:

I'm planning a short trip to London with my parents this summer, and we haven't set a date yet, so I should be able to make it all fit. :)

It had better be done on a date I'm not in Europe this time (a third of the time this year - 7th-12th) or I'll not be a happy bunny...

I would like to meet the triad trinity trio tria... wossit. Even though there's really only you and paj, there's enough oomph there to maintain the triforce.

Excitement get.

I love, so much.

For me it will depend on when it is and what my plans are for the Summer. And how much money I have heh. =P

Might actually come for once, thus making the leap from vaguely mysterious occasional poster to official member of the gang.

We must be careful guys. There is a danger of potential awesomeness-overload with the list of probable attendees that seems to be forming.

So it looks like everyone has dates they can fit it in but that date won't suit everyone, so why don't you all start being more specific about the times you can make.

Me? I can make any time. Probably spend ages trying to find where people are sitting like last time.

Depending on whatever's going on in the family calendar I'll be looking at attending.

Needs to be a weekend. Not May half term, not first week in August.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

July should be pretty good for me. Just not the weekend of the 14th, if that falls near anywhere.

I am definitely going this time. Hopefully.

I've said that every year for the past 3, but I'm definitely going this year.

Cunt, you just ruined my plans to bump my mini-meat.

(also i'm attending)

Btw for me and dates, make sure it isn't the first week of june cos that's like chock full of birthday stuff and events for me, namely my own birthday too!

Any other date, I don't care, you know I'll make this shit irregardless of when it is where it is or how it is, just give me some notice so I can work it all out. I'm fully planning to tell work to fuck off for a day if I have to(even tho I won't, cos this'll be weekend, but I might take the day before off just to PREPARE FOR ALL THE AWESOMENESS)

Once a date has been set, I should have a good idea of whether or not I can come. Was looking to come down to London for a few days in July as a mini vacation.

That said, I'm in this year. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong like last year which used up my money (Wii, DS, and 360 all breaking and needing replaced).