N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

The festival I wanted to go to this summer sold out.

Today.

I was planning to buy the tickets today.

*sad face*

=(

Is that festival Pukkelpop by any chance? I sent my mate money on Wednesday so he could buy us all tickets... I hope he's bought some.

Is that festival Pukkelpop by any chance? I sent my mate money on Wednesday so he could buy us all tickets... I hope he's bought some.

Yeah it's Pukkelpop. Combi tickets sold out, as have tickets for Thursday.

My dad is hoping there'll still be tickets being released from people who haven't paid etc, but I don't think there'll be many. =(

That sucks. Looks like I'll need to change my European festival plan. Pukkelpop seemed perfect because it was so close and I could get there via Eurostar. :/

There's still tickets for Friday and Saturday, but Thursday seemed like the best day out of the three. =(

It doesn't seem worth it to travel to Belgium for only 2 days. Besides I like the complete festival experience. And as you said Thursday is the best day.

Well I think there's still combi-tickets for Rock Werchter, but it's more expensive and it's from June 30 until July 3. So a lot earlier heh.

But yeah I'm a bit sad about it all. Really wanted to goooo.

Today, is going to be brutal.

And I was coerced into (finally) paying my Grad Ball ticket money last night! 50 quid and I know exactly whwt I'll be getting for that. A meal worth £27 and a band we're paying over a grand for?!

I got woken up by my landlord and housemate pestering me, wondering why I hadn't sent an email out.

When I explained to my housemate why yesterday and he could have easily told my landlord, but no, that is far too difficult.

I cannot wait to stop being pestered by these people.

Yeah it's Pukkelpop. Combi tickets sold out, as have tickets for Thursday.

My dad is hoping there'll still be tickets being released from people who haven't paid etc, but I don't think there'll be many. =(

Lets be honest, though. Apart from The Foo Fighters, there weren't really any other bands or people that we were busting a gut to go see. Not like last year with Mumford, Jonsi, Queens of the Stone Age, etc.

Also, the last day looked very disappointing compared to the other two days. I think there were only 5 bands in total that I wanted to see: Foos, Kurt Vile, Crystal Castles, Explosions in the Sky and Fleet Foxes. Chances are they will all be having separate gigs throughout the year anyway that we can go to. Also, four of those were playing on the same day anyway.

Finally, we were struggling for the money to go to this. So, it's not the end of the world. Essentially, we were going to pay over 150 quid or however much it is to see the Foo Fighters. Somehow I don't think that's worth it. :heh:

Lets be honest, though. Apart from The Foo Fighters, there weren't really any other bands or people that we were busting a gut to go see. Not like last year with Mumford, Jonsi, Queens of the Stone Age, etc.

Also, the last day looked very disappointing compared to the other two days. I think there were only 5 bands in total that I wanted to see: Foos, Kurt Vile, Crystal Castles, Explosions in the Sky and Fleet Foxes. Chances are they will all be having separate gigs throughout the year anyway that we can go to. Also, four of those were playing on the same day anyway.

Finally, we were struggling for the money to go to this. So, it's not the end of the world. Essentially, we were going to pay over 150 quid or however much it is to see the Foo Fighters. Somehow I don't think that's worth it. :heh:

Yeah but there would be more names announced. I actually wanted to see a few more than 5 bands heh...

Oh well.

Yeah but there would be more names announced. I actually wanted to see a few more than 5 bands heh...

Oh well.

Yeah, more would have been announced. But, I still think the line-up last year was a better one.

Also, we were struggling to afford it, heh. So, maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe the money can be used elsewhere. We could even start putting money aside for next year, if that one turns out to be awesome. So, it's not all that bad.

Yeah, more would have been announced. But, I still think the line-up last year was a better one.

Also, we were struggling to afford it, heh. So, maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe the money can be used elsewhere. We could even start putting money aside for next year, if that one turns out to be awesome. So, it's not all that bad.

Or we finally go see that Lion King musical. Or go to a theme park. =P

Spoke with an old woman I've never met before. Lovely woman.

We chatted for 20 minutes or so. Quite odd, actually. I seem to attract weirdos.

That was good but she told me I spoke with quite a British/American twang. Ugh. No offence intended...but I want to sound properly Irish! It's all I have.

Mu mums just come and told me that we may have to have the oldest of our dogs put down within the week - I am absolutely heart broken :(

I knew she was old and her mobility has become some what limited but didn't realise she was quite so bad. She's had a growth on her leg for a while now which couldn't be removed due to her age and it's almost doubled in size over the past couple of days. We're being told that if she isn't put down she'll probably only have a matter of weeks left anyway and will just end up suffering. I know it's the right thing to do but it's still so hard to get around.

Coupled with the fact the cat was put down a couple of weeks ago...

:( :( :(