Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I'm going to have a lovely day with my girl tomorrow.

We'll be cooking Lasagna, eating ice cream, going through the park enjoying the beautiful weath...oh..

I laughed at both videos. :laughing:

Fuck yeah, Lasagna. Although, I made my post sound much more exciting. ;)

I probably didn't. Sadface.

Ine has been here since the Tuesday last week, and we've been having lots of fun. ;)

fun.jpg

They're mine. Hands off!

Actually just stumbled upon an interview with them from some bitchy interviewee for some shitty "teen network" (run by teens) who then just bitched about them in the description. So I kind of ranted (as have a lot of people) about how unprofessional that was. It's fannish but I'm sick of seeing interviews with them from people who clearly have no idea who hey are.

Oh that's a good thing by the way. Ranting. Everyone loves ranting.

Well today was different!

I was just going to continue to work on a gun model and got a phone call offering some freelance work.

First time I've done any and just earned myself about a 100 squid!

Not bad for a few hours work.

It was my birthday today, not that any of you seem to care. :cry:

Nah, we're cool. :heh: T'was good. Cake, checks, good family times. Also, not raining for once. Loverly.

Bastardsi'veonlybeenheresixyearandallIgetisthisortatreatmentwhyiaughta...

Nah, we're cool. :heh: T'was good. Cake, checks, good family times. Also, not raining for once. Loverly.

... Who are you again?

I kid, of course. ;) Happy birthday! :D

I posted a happy birthday on your facebook fooooool :p

Glad you had a nice day.... now wheres ma cake?!!!!

Last night I watched Wargames, a fantastic 80's film.

Earlier in the day I spent £95 on something I couldn't afford, however it will provide me countless hours of entertainment.

Today the PSP component I ordered came, a pleasant surprise considering I was told it was a long weekend. Now I can play the second game in my most favourite series on a big screen. Yeha!

A nice sunday so far - not had too bad a hangover, went out for thai food and played some afternoon chess with my dad (he beat me 2-0 :P). Crossword, then some xbox while the sun's not in me eyes, then MOTD and voila. All to the tune of some cider, of course. No work tomorrow AND my girlfriend's back from her holiday.

My website finally launched last night!

Please head on over to Club Glasgow for information on nightclubs in Glasgow and let me know what you all think please. :)

----

I'm aware it's a total bodge and there are quite a few errors on it, the designer has been a total knob and is refusing to fix them... For now.