N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

That was my first thought, but then I saw LittleBigPlanet 2. :heh:

The Sly games are worth checking out.

LBP2 was "free", and (bar the Story Mode) is supposedly similar, but with better/easier level creation.

Having good level creation tools doesn't make me any less shit at level creation however.

Cloud%209%20Fine%20Porcelain%20Tea%20For%20One,%20£13.50%20from%20Paperchase.jpg

Jodie's birthday present take 2. Going to return Chico and Rita as this is more suitable (and don't have the money for both). She got me some tupperware in this design for my birthday so I'm returning the favour and mixing in her love of tea.

Got a £60 voucher off work for my birthday:

£15

WDHCVR5_SMALL_CVR.jpg

£15

WALKING%20DEAD%20BOOK%20VI%20HC.jpg

£15

Alice-Madness-Returns-pc-.jpg

£10 (my last one was lovely, but it broke on a night out :()

412BVlIs2EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£4.00 (Because I like collecting seasons and I'm missing a few!)

Supernatural_S1.jpg

Edited by nightwolf

The pocketwatch is from amazon - all of my items are as I got a voucher from work.

Alice is £15 on amazon, I've not played it, only watched the yogscast run through, but it looks pretty damn good. So for that price ie free, I decided to get it. :)

white-iphone-4-apple.jpg

£30pm - 300 minutes, 5000 texts, 500mb internet, £99 upfront (24 mnth contract) :)

(Not to sound mean but) for £510 you could have bought the iPhone directly from the store, then for £10 a month you could have been on a better giffgaff tariff with 250 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data, totalling £750 over the 2 years. Whereas you'll be paying £819 over 2 years and be locked onto the worse contract.

24-month contracts are usually a raw deal, but I guess I can understand if people don't have want to cough up immediately.

Edited by Sheikah

So you're saying for a little bit better of a deal, she'd have to fork out £410 more than she did, fuuuu-

Yeah, she's totally missing out :P

It's £70 less in total (assuming you didn't just focus on the initial cost, as that's what the major telecomms companies are hoping on). Also a better tariff for those whole 2 years and no 24 month contract. Sure it's more money up front, but provided you have savings it shouldn't be impossible.

Edited by Sheikah

That's fair enough, I was lucky enough to get my 3GS on a staff contract when I worked at Tesco which was only a year, and worked out pretty cheap with a decent tariff. I've seen so many iPhone deals advertised recently that, when worked out, are usually at least £100 more expensive than on a cheap sim only deal.