Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

There is a CEX, Grainger Games, gadget shop (Menkind) and Game right next to each other in the shopping centre next to work so I wander on down during my breaks for a browse.

Mainly to see if they have a Walkman (mp3 before any of yo' peeps start jiving me) so I can fight the system by being able to listen to music whilst at work.

Got one for £35 at the CEX in the town square. Also on my lunch break.

• 2 weeks later...

61PiV5vLt3L._SY355_.jpg

It's been on my Spotify regularly since playing Furi last year so I finally decided it was time to pick up a copy. Brilliant album, particularly love Looking for Tracy Tzu and Roller Mobster but there's so many great tracks on the album.

Also picked up Everything on PS4 because I wanted something completely weird to play in between turns of Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda.

And pre-ordered Rain World, Snake Pass and Blackwood Crossing on the PS4 as well. So not going to go wanting for things to play in the coming weeks.

My PS4 Gold Headset doesn't work anymore after almost 4 years. I've used it pretty much everyday. :( Sad to see it go but I guess it's time for something new:

HyperX_Cloud_Stinger_Gaming_Headset_folded1.jpg

Supposed to be a good and cheap gaming headset. Looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow :) (if it arrives, that is)

I got a pair of HyperX after my Playstation headset died and I really liked them.

Good to hear. I bought the least expensive of the HyperX Cloud series. I don't need surround sound so I went with these as they appear to be pretty solid for 50€.

Howcome you're never on OW anymore @drahkon?

All of my online multiplayer time goes to Modern Warfare Remastered and occasionally Infinite Warfare with a mate :D