Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I've been considering getting one of those for my 'games' room for a while now. Do you know roughly how long the cable is? The only place I think I could really place it would need it to be over a metre.. and I'd rather not use yet another extension lead :heh:

It's about 47 inches (120cm)

It's about 47 inches (120cm)

Hold on, how did you manage to look through my bathroom window whilst I was showering? I need to get better curtains!

=--=------=--=--=-=-=-=--=--=-=-=-=

430160_xb1_b.png

Bought this for £25 and it comes along with a retail fail story too.

1113050952713_500X500.jpg

Got this for £8 but best of all, I got....

th?id=OIP.M8c80965d95d13c2f7ad4dbc6e30adb9do0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

...for £6.99! Numbered! TWEAK DEM NIPS!

I love it! I only have Home on the Range to get now! The most annoying thing ever is the fact that I've now seen The Black Cauldron, The Three Caballeros, Saludos Amigos, Melody Time and Make Mine Music on DVD AND THEY'RE NUMBERED?! What the fuck are Disney doing?! FRUSTRATION GALORE!

How are you finding the Surface Pro? I'm thinking of getting one.

I love it, pretty much use it all the time now. Pen works really well for drawing and it's still more laptop than tablet. Only thing I really need to do now is get some more brush types for Manga Studio as I'm not a fan of the defaults.

Awesome :D

I'm going to look at a place on Wednesday. I want a garage so bad I'm now basically decided on buying a flat in a crappy less desirable part of town just to have one.

Manor Top, Attercliffe, Wybourne, Arbourthorne.....or just move to Rotherham. Just a few suggestions for "less desirable" areas you could move to ;)