N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

What have you recently bought @Blade you absolutely lovely bastard?!

I have bought a yoghurt for me dinner! It was nice.

Or are you referring to my purchase of the first three editions of Shingeki no Kyojin manga for one of me best mates ie you as I am on extreme rare occassions not a bastard?

Edited by Blade

Traded in some games and got these little beauties!

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-collection-blu-ray.png

Now all I need is Freddy vs. Jason, Never Sleep Again and Never Sleep Again 2 and I have all of the Freddys on blu-ray

A-Good-Day-To-Die-Hard-blu-ray.png

I'm just very happy to have completed my Die Hard collection

saw-cary-elwes-blu-ray-cover-art.jpg

I'm even more happier to complete my SAW collection. They weren't easy to find either. Like, they're easy online but I found them a lot cheaper.

110558_Metallica_Through_The_Never_3D.png

I was THRILLED when I saw this! The bloke couldn't find the discs either because someone put it on the wrong shelf! I stayed there for 40 minutes before he found it! Worth the wait, it's amazing! I've not seen it in 3D because I don't have a 3D telly but the 2D is awesome quality!

I was going to get Frozen 3D as well but my best friend told me she was getting me it for my birthday! I do love her sometimes! xP

1743.jpg

Bought the kindle version of this recently. Mixture of history of Pixar and business advice for anyone in the creative industry.

OOOH that sounds very interesting would be interested to hear what you think about it afterwards. I'd say I'm a creative looking to find ways out job hell by turning that energy into something that makes money. Current idea is education orientated.