Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

donkey%20konga%202.jpg

NTSC version of Donkey Konga 2 :D Imo, it's the best one, it's full to the brim with emo music :p I don't get why they cut most of the tracks and replaced them with classical/gaming music for the EU release. Either way I'm happy as it means more music to play on Donkey Konga :D

Last bits for May, out of ebay sales.

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

wii-classic-controller-pro-big.jpg

I fancied playing Twilight Princess again, but as a mate of mine has my GC copy (and Gamecube to go with it) and he moved to Kent with it, i had to re-buy it. Also bought a Wii Classic controller in the need i fancy playing N64 titles on the Wii. Until they possibly move to Wii-U Virtual console. Got both above for the combined price of £15

box_bd.png

Bought on Blu-ray £13.99. As it stands at present, £1 cheaper in GAME than on Amazon.co.uk

Edited by Jimbob

Humble Bundle Weekly:

Back to the Future (already own)

Hector: badge of Carnage

Poker Night at the Inventory

Puzzle Agent 1 (already own)

Puzzle Agent 2 (already own)

Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures

If you pay above the average you also get the Walking Dead, worth it if you havent already got it.

Ended up ordering this since it was mentioned on here recently, would have preferred the 3DS version though.

IMG_20130530_222220.jpg

The last game I needed for my Dragon Quest collection, Dragon Quest IV for the Famicom.

IMG_20130530_222241.jpg

Getting ever more tempted to import DQX, but I'll hold off for 2 weeks.

Free gift with my DQIV order which was nice, they sent me something with my DQIII order but have no idea what it is.

IMG_20130530_223002.jpg

Also picked up Dempa Men 2 and the Oracles on the eShop.