Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I went to Poundland to get some batteries and then I saw...

Death-Note-%28Live-Action---Dub---Sub%29-%282006%29.jpg

...on the shelf. After seeing that, I tried to track down The Last Name or L Change the World but unfortunately, it wasn't there. I was lucky too because I only saw one left and I got it. So yeah, that's my bargain of the month!

There isn't really a picture for the transaction I've just made, and unsure whether it should be posted here or in the bad stuff thread....

As the house move is now complete, my bill for the solicitors has come out of my savings. I've just parted way with £5070 :(

Pre-ordered the English version of

A 300-page book called The History of Sonic the Hedgehog. Currently ordered form the US, but I'll move it to UK if it gets announced for here.

Where'd you order it from? Might wait for the UK release as well though. It was made in France, we should have gotten before the US :cry:

True True... now onto the stuff for the house-

Just bought -

l_PN401090.jpg

Sweet, we have that set too.

P3PBox.jpg

^On the Vita sale for £14 ish.

Been playing it for a few days and...this is probably one of the best RPGs ever. Incredible depth, love it. It's like an anime that you're in control of. Can't wait for Persona 4 The Golden now for Vita. :)

Edited by Sheikah

I got it from Chaoscards.co.uk same place I got my Dark Explorers box from

I just nicked that image off of google

I need to order myself a box/theme decks. I'm really curious how thre ne Dragon type mon will affect the game. I can't believe it's taken this long for them to appeat.