Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

ipod_touch_4th_gen.jpg

8GB model...bought it on one of those pay weekly deals sure you pay more but its not that bad considering it spread over 20 weeks and means I've got it ready for my next visit to canada :)

so this hasn't arrived yet because Littlewoods are dumb asses for some reason my order was despatched reached Leeds ready for despatch to me then got sent back to them. They couldn't explain to me what has happened. So I've got to wait for that return to be processed and then reorder it.

It's not the controls, it's the piss-poor camera/lock on what's bothering me.

Yeah, it's not the best camera in the world to be fair. It got on my keester as well.

Damn your temptation, Empire Magazine Offer! Sorely tempted by this. Took some will-power to decline it.

Will probably go back and get it later.

I'm tempted to go for it, but i'm not a movie buff, so i don't see a logic of getting a magazine i won't read. But £20 for a brand-new game, well that is surely tempting in it's own right.

No you can get a 6 month one.

http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displayitem.asp?sid=3561&id=39820

And a 12 month one is more than double the price of a 6 month.

Even that site says:

The minimum term is 12 issues. We reserve the right to replace the free gift with one of equal or higher value in exceptional circumstances of excessive demand.

I'm hoping that they may take 2 sets of £20 as opposed to the one year £45.

No you can get a 6 month one.

http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displayitem.asp?sid=3561&id=39820

And a 12 month one is more than double the price of a 6 month.

EEVIL is right, the site says this.

** Direct Debit purchases have to be bought individually and minimum subscription term is 12 months. Your basket contents will be kept safe for you while you set up your Direct Debit.

Bit of a jip really, the game won't exactly be £20 as initially thought.