Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

My point was spending that ammount of money on a style of headphones that are all too easy to damage.

Not the fact that it isn't a good idea to invest in quality audio equipment. :blank:

But they aren't that easy to damage. I reckon the money i've spent replacing Apple earphones every few months would exceed the price for some beats that would last much longer.

I also want a pair of Dr Dres...and a PS3 (i.e. blu-ray player) and a Spotify-enabled radio/hi fi thing. Need to decide which priority they come in.

I somehow got to work really early so went to HMV and purchased these:

Norwegian-Wood-poster001.jpgTriplets_of_Belleville-Poster.jpg

£10 in total.

hoodie-n7elite-black-front.jpg

I've had this a while but mine doesn't have that awesome trim. Damn, they must have updated it.

PS: Don't be surprised if hit with a customs charge :/

Edit: actually hold on, is that a coat version with overlapping fastener and a chest pocket?

Edited by Shorty

I've had this a while but mine doesn't have that awesome trim. Damn, they must have updated it.

PS: Don't be surprised if hit with a customs charge :/

Edit: actually hold on, is that a coat version with overlapping fastener and a chest pocket?

It's an updated version, seems to be a great mixture of a hoodie and coat.

And one thing I love is that it's one of those nerdy pieces of clothing that if people don't pay attention to the game, they probably don't know it's nerdy.

Edited by Cube

Because they are very tight or you have a large head?

@Retro_Link - YES. You join us. I am the first person you will add. You will buy the Uncharted trilogy now and then you will fall in love with PS3 gaming and then we will play.

I think my head is in the average percentile when it comes to girth. I meant more that i'd look like some sort of hipster.

Would be great if you could tell me what you think of this. I've been meaning to get it for a while but can't afford it!

It's under £7 on Kindle! Which i one of the only reasons I got it that way (I don't even have an Kindle, I use it on my phone). But yeah, I'll let you know how it is - I read the first chapter so far and it was quite gripping in a typical Murakami way.

il_570xN.287118957.jpg

From Etsy. I love that place. Not sure if a scarf will suit me, but meh. It was cheap, even after delivery from the U.S.

Will also be buying this once I've confirmed that it will fit Jidderbug:

frontbeam.jpg

Front suspension beam. Will allow me to raise the front of the car with the turn of a screw. Will help no end for the MOT.