Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

41chVzBhJiL.jpg

Found it for £3.99 in a charity book shop at the weekend there in pretty much brand new condition and thought I might as well. I've seen the movie a couple of times so now to see how the full thing reads.

51xufiFRCtL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Also been meaning to pick this up and read it for ages for found it for £2 so it joins the list of things waiting to be read.

41chVzBhJiL.jpg

Found it for £3.99 in a charity book shop at the weekend there in pretty much brand new condition and thought I might as well. I've seen the movie a couple of times so now to see how the full thing reads.

51xufiFRCtL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Also been meaning to pick this up and read it for ages for found it for £2 so it joins the list of things waiting to be read.

Love The Life of Pi. It's one of my favourite books. Hopefully you haven't seen the film yet as that might ruin it slightly...?

91F7ctOfovL._SX522_.jpg

Pre-ordered for 62€.

91JoFOKGaZL._SX466_.jpg

Ordered for 10€.

If I bought the Deluxe Edition I would've paid 90€ for those two (including 4 ingame items and the steelbook case). I can do without the items and steelbook and pay 17€ less : peace:

It has Sean Bean voice acting. Its a must have.

Pulled the trigger on a laptop upgrade - Acer, i5 7200u, 950m 4gb, 1Tb+ 256gb SSD, £600 from Ebuyer. Nice for the price, a modest beast but light years ahead of my faithful 4y/o Inspiron (which will enjoy a reasonable retirement as a family photo dipository for my mum).

Just picked up -

PS_WiiU_AnimalCrossingAmiiboFestival.jpg

Animal Crossing-amiibo festival pack for the Wii U.

Slight problem, I don't have a Wii U but nevermind.

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true”.

Edited by sumo73

Just picked up -

PS_WiiU_AnimalCrossingAmiiboFestival.jpg

Animal Crossing-amiibo festival pack for the Wii U.

Slight problem, I don't have a Wii U but nevermind.

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true”.

I got this in the Amazon Black Friday sale for £11. Thought it wasn't a bad price for 2 Amiibo and a set of AC Amiibo cards ;)

I got this in the Amazon Black Friday sale for £11. Thought it wasn't a bad price for 2 Amiibo and a set of AC Amiibo cards ;)

I got mine for just 20p more than you (non Black Friday deal I guess) but I agree for two amiibos and three amiibo cards I think this thing paid for itself without factoring in the game that's included as well.

Love The Life of Pi. It's one of my favourite books. Hopefully you haven't seen the film yet as that might ruin it slightly...?

I have sadly, though a friend who had read the book and saw the film prior to me (I saw it not long after release) told me that there's quite a bit not cover in the film that's there in the book and that it's not really wrapped in the same narrative as the movie, if I remember what she said correctly. Either way, I'm interested to see how it all actually plays out. It might be some time before I get to it as there's a growing pile of books to read (including Night Circus, Slade House and The High Mountains of Portugal).

Picked up a few games over the last week or so:

510eQbo%2BktL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

WD2-buy-ps4_3d-rated-297x420_Desktop_254727.png

51MsH5Hfq1L.jpg