Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I Spent my Nectar points on Amazon. I Had £42.50 to spend so got the following...

thor-dvd_08,11.jpg

fastfive_0.jpg

on-stranger-tides-poster.jpg

the-kings-speech-dvd.jpg

resizedTheFighter_DVD_3D-375x600.jpg

My girlfriend is in London Saturday & Sunday at a wedding festival (I Have NO IDEA what a wedding festival is??) So I shall get my films on (if they arrive from Amazon in time, which they should....I hope)

Edited by Murr

I Spent my Nectar points on Amazon. I Had £42.50 to spend so got the following...

thor-dvd_08,11.jpg

fast-and-furious-5-dvd-cover.jpg

l_1298650_06d7af4c.jpg

the-kings-speech-dvd.jpg

resizedTheFighter_DVD_3D-375x600.jpg

My girlfriend is in London Saturday & Sunday at a wedding festival (I Have NO IDEA what a wedding festival is??) So I shall get my films on (if they arrive from Amazon in time, which they should....I hope)

Are you engaged because if you not you will be when she returns :heh:

IcoHD_Packart.jpg

Ordered 4PM yesterday, got it today. Felt like I needed a new, long, single-player game while I'm waiting for decent internet.

Edit: And by "new" I mean that I never owned a PS2 so I don't really know much about either of these games.

Edited by Cube

Photoon2011-10-07at17132.jpg

Got 'mself piers'd. For the first time.

Loved the feeling. I feel great. I love how it took like a minute between entering the shop and it being done. Come on quick. The woman was a joke too, like telling me her abridged life story (to, I assume, keep my mind of the ordeal, not that there was one. She may have been playing it safe and someone had just fainted after having a piercing (non-ear) as we arrived).

4s in white.

Pre-order. :yay:

Snap :heh: pre-ordered mine the moment the shop opened at 8.45am. When I first got on I was obviously one of the first, because the site was moving really fast. By the time I was checking out, it was crawling. And I had to call my bank because they didn't let the transaction go through :p

Snap :heh: pre-ordered mine the moment the shop opened at 8.45am. When I first got on I was obviously one of the first, because the site was moving really fast. By the time I was checking out, it was crawling. And I had to call my bank because they didn't let the transaction go through :p

:bowdown:

Yeah I was late for work coz of it ha.

I normally leave the house at 8 to start at 8:30 but was still sat there at 8:25 refreshing! In the end I just had to go.

So on the way to work I was using my phone to refresh the site and once it began to load I exited Safari and went straight to the store app.

2 minutes later it was ordered. Was really easy. It took my order (though brought up the post it note page a few times as it was trying to progress through the checkout etc) and then when I got into work, I signed in and checked and it had worked!

Got the confirmation email shortly after.

Account already debited too!

Cannot wait until Friday - hope they arrive on launch day. It's strange as it looks exactly the same as the phone I have now, but I am really looking forward to the huge leap of iOS 5 as well as the camera and Siri funcitions!

:yay:

Nudie_jean_jacket-thumb-430x336-86002.jpg

Not that one ^ but a denim jacket from H&M - £23. Got a random free £5 voucher too, loved life.

Fruitless eye test - £12.50

Surgical_Spirit1208356813_367.jpg

£4.00

And spent like 20 minutes in Topman thinking/considering things before leaving with nothing. I don't understand catering to XXS but not to M. Like...get out of my life skinny bitches. Open a Children's Topman or something. / it may have just been that garment.